New dlc..... kinda bummed

Nigelbilt

Re: New dlc..... kinda bummed

Post by Nigelbilt »

You can always change the saturation on your tv/monitor if the colours are for some reason too much for you.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^LOL
I dont hate the map, it aint perfect, kind of feels like sosnovka without the forests.
I love the 2 small stara cultivators, I've been craving a small TRAILED cultivator because I dont really like the mounted ones, plus these ones "plow" as well.
Like the look of the new mf, also I like the larger sower too, lots off stuff in this pack just looks great. ++ to giants on this one *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Whats different about the Cats as I noticed they had 3m beside the name, I assume something to do with that they are 3m wide??? Guess that's a bonus too then which makes the Horsch pack even better still.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

ClassicTractors wrote:... the loader brackets on the little Massey are way to far forward. It makes the tractor very "tippy" when you are moving pallets.
This tractor is almost too small for pallets.
(EDIT: You need the weight for counterbalance. Use the Agco 2300.)

I weighed it, out of curiosity.

MF 4709 (NEW DLC)
3110kg

(Similar HP Tractors w/ loader brackets)
(Weight in KG)

NH T5
4307kg

MF 3070
3735kg

MF 699
3735kg

Steyr Multi
4560kg
Last edited by Farmer216 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

baltic1284 wrote:.. having the cow only in South America is a massive let down.
What cow?
If you are talking animals, they are all present.
Sheep: N of 9
Pigs: NW of 26
Chickens: E of 22
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I think this is a decent addition. I'm kind of disappointed to find that sugar cane is worth so little, and, as others have said, that it's not available on other maps. I don't believe that is enough here to justify the price, but that's just my opinion, and I also believe that Giants should thank their lucky stars for the modders... Think of how quickly this game would have gotten old without mod maps and tools.

I really think that FS needs something really new in 19 (on consoles anyways).. Like seasons or something on that level. Ive played this game almost daily for a year.. But it does get repetitive after you reach a certain level.

We will see what the future brings!
NateS

Post by NateS »

Jlf85 wrote:I think this is a decent addition. I'm kind of disappointed to find that sugar cane is worth so little, and, as others have said, that it's not available on other maps. I don't believe that is enough here to justify the price, but that's just my opinion, and I also believe that Giants should thank their lucky stars for the modders... Think of how quickly this game would have gotten old without mod maps and tools.

I really think that FS needs something really new in 19 (on consoles anyways).. Like seasons or something on that level. Ive played this game almost daily for a year.. But it does get repetitive after you reach a certain level.

We will see what the future brings!
Sugarcane is worth less per 1000L but has a much higher yield which offsets the price and then some. It's not up to Giants to include sugarcane in modded maps. That is up to the creator of the map to implement it if they want. So being disappointed that it's not available on other maps and thanking your lucky stars for modders is somewhat contradictory.
PC & PS4
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I took it just to get some new equipment (ps4 player) - but like the very first comment here really disappointred that the cane trailers do no accept beets and potatoes. Looking good as overloaders though when silage making
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

:-D Please Horsche can we have you pack for console .....please :)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

niggle44 wrote:I took it just to get some new equipment (ps4 player) - but like the very first comment here really disappointred that the cane trailers do no accept beets and potatoes. Looking good as overloaders though when silage making
One of the lets players said it would be to heavy to lift
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

eric21 wrote:
niggle44 wrote:I took it just to get some new equipment (ps4 player) - but like the very first comment here really disappointred that the cane trailers do no accept beets and potatoes. Looking good as overloaders though when silage making
One of the lets players said it would be to heavy to lift
See this -

Edit by guil. Fixed YouTube tag.
Guil

Post by Guil »

To use the YouTube tag just copy whatever is after the = and paste it between the YouTube tags
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

I pre-ordered this DLC from the Giants site, any idea how to get a refund as it is a huge disappointment and I feel the marketing was misleading.
It should have been called "Sugar Cane DLC" as their is SFA about it that is Platinum.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Not my cup of tea. I am a North American type player with the traditional crops. I have hundreds of hours in 15 and 17 and haven't even done any of the Sugar Beets or Potatoes. The whole south america thing isn't for me.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Jlf85 wrote:Think of how quickly this game would have gotten old without mod maps and tools.
I was a little late to FS15 but it easily held my interest until FS17 came along (I actually delayed buying 17 as I wasn't done with 15 yet). That had no mods and I didn't get the season pass so I only had the 2 maps.