New dlc..... kinda bummed

ClassicTractors

Re: New dlc..... kinda bummed

Post by ClassicTractors »

I'd like for either giants or a modder to make the Jeep CJ driveable. I think that would be perfect for this map.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Admgrraven

Post by Admgrraven »

sorry yes the MF one. Right color wrong brand,
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

I'm already bored to be fair, the lack of achievements/trophies/milestones is annoying. Most DLC on games adds additional targets yet FS, again, has added none. The only thing keeping me on FS17 at the mo are the modders. Personally i don't feel the price paid for the season pass was worth it so far and yet any time these kinda points are brought up we just get waffle about scripts and licensing. Unless there are major changes for the next game I will be moving on which is sad for me as have played from the start. I just feel that we are being milked like any other franchise. FS17 base game only started with 1 new map!? C'mon guys be real!
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

ClassicTractors wrote:I'd like for either giants or a modder to make the Jeep CJ driveable. I think that would be perfect for this map.
:confusednew: Don't we have enough useless vehicles/tools???
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Tazman1983 wrote:
ClassicTractors wrote:I'd like for either giants or a modder to make the Jeep CJ driveable. I think that would be perfect for this map.
:confusednew: Don't we have enough useless vehicles/tools???

About the same amount as useless opinions.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I, personally, don't think the trucks and stuff are useless. They provide a faster way around the map if you ever need to go anywhere (contracting missions), but don't want to teleport or drive a tractor and they can tow some of the smaller trailers (Thunder Creek, Betimax) to get needed supplies or animals again without taking a tractor.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

And if you just need that ONE seed pallet to finish up across the map
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
NateS

Post by NateS »

I wish maps started you with the larger 'full size' pickup truck. The smaller one isn't good for much besides selling it immediately.
PC & PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yeah. The only map that you start with the TT is Smokey Mountain Logging. That I've seen at least
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

NateS wrote:I wish maps started you with the larger 'full size' pickup truck. The smaller one isn't good for much besides selling it immediately.
Usually I'd agree but I have to say the Rodeo fits quite well with the new map and I've actually kept it.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

After doing some research I found out the stara st 180 is a six cylinder turbodiesel

Don't know if it's just me but in-game it sounds like a big 4 cylinder (sounds exactly like the landini vision we have on our Keenan mixer)
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

NateS wrote:I wish maps started you with the larger 'full size' pickup truck. The smaller one isn't good for much besides selling it immediately.
I like the longer bed for hauling stuff
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Newholland T8 wrote:After doing some research I found out the stara st 180 is a six cylinder turbodiesel

Don't know if it's just me but in-game it sounds like a big 4 cylinder (sounds exactly like the landini vision we have on our Keenan mixer)
Very few of the tractors in the game have a unique sound to them so you can't really determine the engine from the sound.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

jenna_q wrote:
Newholland T8 wrote:After doing some research I found out the stara st 180 is a six cylinder turbodiesel

Very few of the tractors in the game have a unique sound to them so you can't really determine the engine from the sound.
I'd say the deutz agrostar and same fortis have unique sounds, but I know what you mean there are many shared engine sounds in game.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Let me add my 2 cents to the complain wagon and its about the map. I mean and I know it has been said before when a single modder can make a map like the West coast it just hurts to see what GIANTS comes up with when I look at how lifeless the new map is. Can they make them anymore sterile and boring?

To me this game is escape from my real life working long hours so I want to play on a map that has an ambient I enjoy. So far all vanilla maps gave me zero of that feeling.