has the new add on hit ps4 console in USA yet

eric21

Re: has the new add on hit ps4 console in USA yet

Post by eric21 »

Mydamnwell wrote:Everyone is quick to blame Sony but are there any other games that have had trouble like this? Any other instance where we had to wait for the PS Store to update? I've been a Playstation user for decades and have never run into trouble like this. Imagine if a Battlefield 1 expansion was released like this, or a Grand Theft Auto update...

I think someone screwed up between Giants and Sony. It links to a download page that doesn't exist, and in any other instance the actual download page would have been up well in advance, you just wouldn't be able to hit the 'download' button.

Other things have been added to the PS Store this morning BTW, no reason the platinum expansion shouldn't be up.
That rockstar roackband game where people pre ordered and got a special song list or something, never turned up Sony got blammed quitr bad. This was a few years ago and there was a problen with bf1 i believe
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: has the new add on hit ps4 console in USA yet

Post by Lisertan »

Mydamnwell wrote:Everyone is quick to blame Sony but are there any other games that have had trouble like this? Any other instance where we had to wait for the PS Store to update? I've been a Playstation user for decades and have never run into trouble like this. Imagine if a Battlefield 1 expansion was released like this, or a Grand Theft Auto update...

I think someone screwed up between Giants and Sony. It links to a download page that doesn't exist, and in any other instance the actual download page would have been up well in advance, you just wouldn't be able to hit the 'download' button.

Other things have been added to the PS Store this morning BTW, no reason the platinum expansion shouldn't be up.
I personally have worked on several games across several studios with the same issue, so yes. It's not rare.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon