Case A8800 coupler

jenna_q

Re: Case A8800 coupler

Post by jenna_q »

Xtry_online wrote:Might you be able to upload that to the modhub for PS4? Should work aslong as no extra unknown scripts are implemented wich isnt the case reading what you did.
Would be really great to have it on PS4/Xbox And we cannot just edit these files.

Greets
I don't think it would pass. Giants has something against people using the in game models, and being as that is directly from FS17 I think it would be an issue.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya, they dont want them to use in game models
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Don't really get the problem, I use these with AI vehicle extension, Works a treat on round and round.

FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Xtry_online wrote:
Lord Nighthawk wrote:Downloaded an auger wagon from Modhoster, deleted all other fruits and added sugarCane only, changed trailerLow to trailer and now i have an auger wagon fitting perfectly behind that thing.

A shame Giants seem not to have ideas like that for a bit more playing comfort. I would have loved to see a auger wagon from Giants with a conveyor belt unload from lizard for to have a bit more comfort with harvesting sugar cane solo...
Might you be able to upload that to the modhub for PS4? Should work aslong as no extra unknown scripts are implemented wich isnt the case reading what you did.
Would be really great to have it on PS4/Xbox And we cannot just edit these files.

Greets
Jenna_q is right. It's an edit of an in-game model which will NOT pass console testing. Scripts aren't the only thing that won't pass console testing.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Garant and Joskin transport tanker in the Liquid Storage Pack by Bdbssb just edited in game ones to hold more capacity and differnt fill types?
XB1/PC
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Maybe so. Didn't think of that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I'm okay with having to drive beside the machine with tractor and tipper. However, and I'm on ps4 for the record, the AI keeps turning around halfway down a row.. This is a square field I'm sosnovka im trying to harvest... I seriously wonder how much giants tests their stuff..