Case A8800 coupler

Farm-war

Case A8800 coupler

Post by Farm-war »

:!: I have doubts about this option, in configuration you can put a rear coupler but not let me fit a trailer or someone can say if any coupling or not yet to be configured is not doubtful to see if a worker of giants can tell what happens there with this configuration thank you :search:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Ox91

Re: Case A8800 coupler

Post by Ox91 »

Farm-war wrote::!: I have doubts about this option, in configuration you can put a rear coupler but not let me fit a trailer or someone can say if any coupling or not yet to be configured is not doubtful to see if a worker of giants can tell what happens there with this configuration thank you :search:
I haven't been able to get it to hook to anything at all.
Phun_Ghoul

Post by Phun_Ghoul »

It only seems to be able to hook to two trailers in the game, the Metaltech DB 8000 and the Kroger HKD 302, both have the same type of hitch where its attached to the axle and drops down when unattached. I'm hoping this is changed and we can attach all trailer types in the game soon!
~4500hrs spent ploughing virtual soil. No regrets.
Going broke the old fashioned way in Lone Oak on PC.
Gamer Grill, Makes delicious burgers and steaks.
#Transfarmers
~~~PC Specs because everyone cares about those.~~~

Intel I3-6320 Duo-Core 3.9GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
8.00GB Ram
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
1Gbps Internet speed for Multiplayer
WQHD 2560x1440p 120Hz Monitor
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

The smaller pull behind a tractor harvester hooks up the stuff normally so i think it just a bug.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

or it is well reported to the corresponding authorities and thanks to everyone for taking the time to help
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

Well, it would appear that any dolly-type trailers will work, even the big randon one. I got it to attach, but the problem with that is that once the randon is attached to the back of the case, the back end is lifted off the ground, so it won't move anywhere. The small trailed harvester works fine, though, so I hope it gets fixed sooner than later. I also opened a bug report topic for this one in the bug reports section.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Farmer_S wrote:Well, it would appear that any dolly-type trailers will work, even the big randon one. I got it to attach, but the problem with that is that once the randon is attached to the back of the case, the back end is lifted off the ground, so it won't move anywhere. The small trailed harvester works fine, though, so I hope it gets fixed sooner than later. I also opened a bug report topic for this one in the bug reports section.
Correct thanks
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Yep. It only connects to a trailer with a ring hitch on it. The metaltech, and Agroliner work. Also if you download the Fliegl Bull mod it will work as well, though it does touch the back of the harvester but doesn't seem to interfere in any way. The mod Agroliner 402 works as well if you want a larger capacity. Kinda wished it would have connected to the larger carts from the pack.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

fenixguy wrote:What about this one? http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
That one does work, and the harvester doesn't touch the tipper like it does the Bull.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

I got an email from Giants and it sounds like they made the case sugarcane harvester work with trailers like that on purpose
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Ox91 wrote:I got an email from Giants and it sounds like they made the case sugarcane harvester work with trailers like that on purpose
good to play is said, hahaha enjoy the platinum thanks for the info to all for clarifying my doubts in this thread
NateS

Post by NateS »

Just to confirm, the largest trailer I was able to hook to without trouble is the HKD 402 as mentioned above. I don't have every trailer downloaded but of the ones I have, that was it. I also attempted to attach each of the 3 dollys with no luck.
PC & PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Even with the HKD 402 attached, the stupid helper can't figure out how to turn with it so he just sits there at ends.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ox91 wrote:I got an email from Giants and it sounds like they made the case sugarcane harvester work with trailers like that on purpose
now thats a bit strange :confusednew:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer