Platinum DLC

eric21

Re: Platinum DLC

Post by eric21 »

Showdizzle wrote:Giants loves to blame Sony. Back during the 1.4 fiasco it
took consoles 3 1/2 weeks from release to get the 1.4.4 update. Hundreds of companys making PS4 games and releasing updates without a hiccup yet Giants is the only one Sony messes with. Ok hmmm
Umm i can think of a few issues with sony about updates
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Ya, a quick google searches shows that problems with dlc and the ps store is common.

This thread turned into who can say the most ridiculous nonsense contest.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Just from what I've seen over the years, Sony plays favorites with software designers. If your name is big enough they will push your content through quicker. This is just my opinion but it seems true.
PS4 Farmer
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Nigelbilt wrote:You don’t have too but 10% yield and all.
I was kicking myself that I forgot to plow before rushing in to plant sugar cane on field 14 but given how long it’s taken I think I’ll gladly take the 10% hit in yield and just leave it.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So I tried to use the subsoiler that you start with on a cultivated field. It did not give the plow bonus. I suppose you have to use it on a harvested field only. I'll try it on the harvested wheat field when I get home.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

fenixguy wrote:So I tried to use the subsoiler that you start with on a cultivated field. It did not give the plow bonus. I suppose you have to use it on a harvested field only. I'll try it on the harvested wheat field when I get home.
Odd it worked fine on all my fields first time (although the worker wouldn't do it for me on the two already cultivated fields so i had to do it manually)
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I only gave it a quick look. Tried it manually and it didn't seem to give me the plow bonus. I'll give it another look later.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I really like this platinum dlc. Thank you giants
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

fenixguy wrote:So I tried to use the subsoiler that you start with on a cultivated field. It did not give the plow bonus. I suppose you have to use it on a harvested field only. I'll try it on the harvested wheat field when I get home.
You may be onto something of a problem with subsoilers on this map - I just did a mission on field 12 which gave me the Agrisem cutiplow to use and after a couple of passes I realised the progress pie hadn't changed at all. What I had done was cultivated but I was getting no credit for the work. I'd done harvesting and slurry spreading on the field immediately prior.

edit - I found an open bug raised for cultiplows in missions, it’s not just with the new map.
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

All good to go on mine now restart all new farm now thinking gcv
Playing on PS5 and PC
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
You may be onto something of a problem with subsoilers on this map - I just did a mission on field 12 which gave me the Agrisem cutiplow to use and after a couple of passes I realised the progress pie hadn't changed at all. What I had done was cultivated but I was getting no credit for the work. I'd done harvesting and slurry spreading on the field immediately prior.

edit - I found an open bug raised for cultiplows in missions, it’s not just with the new map.
I’ve never had that issue with the any cultiplows
Playing on PS5 and PC
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Lisertan wrote:If you are in the US and on PS4, you'll need to wait till Sony updates the shop.

I don't have an exact date, but from personal experience, that's around 7 pm German time (in 5 hours as of this message), so my money would be on that time.

I know it's a hassle, but there is nothing we can do about that. Sorry.

thanks lis
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Maze313 wrote:
FarmerJimbob wrote:

I’ve never had that issue with the any cultiplows
On plowing missions?