Platinum DLC

Mydamnwell

Re: Platinum DLC

Post by Mydamnwell »

Getting sick of these 'minor' delays and screw ups. How long have we been waiting for this DLC? It's not a free mod from some unpaid gamer, people paid good money for this. It's like gearing up to see a long awaited movie but when you get to the theater they tell you 'shows not actually ready yet, should come on soon'. Then a few hours later it's 'oh we actually aren't going to show the film until tomorrow morning' so you give it another go... still mildly excited, waiting for it to start, and it never does. Finally you go hunting for answers and find all the other movie theaters had no problem showing the film last night. Guess the jokes on us. To add insult to injury we get to stare at the Platinum DLC in the modhub but are unable to unlock it.
Console pleb [PS4]
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^^Only if you're on PS4.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

Yeah, well a lot of people happen to be on PS4.
Console pleb [PS4]
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

What do you expect GIANTS to do about Sony’s store? Get on Twitter or whatever and start whining to Sony.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mydamnwell wrote:Getting sick of these 'minor' delays and screw ups. How long have we been waiting for this DLC? It's not a free mod from some unpaid gamer, people paid good money for this. It's like gearing up to see a long awaited movie but when you get to the theater they tell you 'shows not actually ready yet, should come on soon'. Then a few hours later it's 'oh we actually aren't going to show the film until tomorrow morning' so you give it another go... still mildly excited, waiting for it to start, and it never does. Finally you go hunting for answers and find all the other movie theaters had no problem showing the film last night. Guess the jokes on us. To add insult to injury we get to stare at the Platinum DLC in the modhub but are unable to unlock it.
Um modders get paid by giants on the modhub
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

Take that Sony to the local pawn shop - or maybe Best Buy will let you trade it in on a Xbox, I downloaded Monday Night at 11:00 pm and hour early, Go Microsoft.
PC/Xbox1
Loerwyn

Post by Loerwyn »

Still waiting for GamersGate to release my code for it. The website says it released 9pm last night, but it's still listed as a pre-order so I'm a little confused. Hoping someone gives them a solid poke, but then again Fanatical (a.k.a. Bundle Stars) haven't released it yet either.

EDIT: My key is released, redeemed and now it's downloading.
FS17 Newbie.
Machz93

Post by Machz93 »

This experience is on PS4, in upper Midwest, USA with season pass purchased before the Kuhn dlc came out.

Overnight the game did an auto download of a 2gig 1.52 update file. After installing, the platinum icons appeared in modhub, but nothing in the PlayStation store as previously mentioned.

Is it possible Sony pushed this out as an incorrect update instead of a purchasable Dlc?
Mydamnwell

Post by Mydamnwell »

Just like with The West Coast map, everyone said it wasn't Giants fault... but it was. I think they screwed up when submitting it to Sony.
Console pleb [PS4]
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Does sugarcane regrow after being harvested?
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Giants loves to blame Sony. Back during the 1.4 fiasco it
took consoles 3 1/2 weeks from release to get the 1.4.4 update. Hundreds of companys making PS4 games and releasing updates without a hiccup yet Giants is the only one Sony messes with. Ok hmmm
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

eric21 wrote:Does sugarcane regrow after being harvested?
yes, you'll need to plow and re-seed after 3 harvests though
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

You don’t have too but 10% yield and all.
mh1023

Post by mh1023 »

SilverRedman63 wrote:Take that Sony to the local pawn shop - or maybe Best Buy will let you trade it in on a Xbox, I downloaded Monday Night at 11:00 pm and hour early, Go Microsoft.
I say we burn all PS4 users on a stake, amirite? Admit the truth. I mean God forbid.
mh1023

Post by mh1023 »

Showdizzle wrote:Giants loves to blame Sony. Back during the 1.4 fiasco it
took consoles 3 1/2 weeks from release to get the 1.4.4 update. Hundreds of companys making PS4 games and releasing updates without a hiccup yet Giants is the only one Sony messes with. Ok hmmm
They hate PS4, most of the users on these forums hate PS4 users, it's appalling.