Randon Trailers

Stormchaser

Randon Trailers

Post by Stormchaser »

I didn't do a search, sorry if it's been covered. I tested the randon trailers behind a forage harvester doing chaff. It reaches both of them. The animation is a little off when it goes into the second trailer. It goes through the trailer, but it works!
NateS

Re: Randon Trailers

Post by NateS »

Being that they tip quite differently than other trailers, were you able to get the chaff in a clamp easily?
PC & PS4
Stormchaser

Post by Stormchaser »

Didn't get that far, had to leave for work. But was thinking about that. I'll check it out next time I play, unless someone else gets to it before me and posts about it. Don't think it'll be a problem though.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

I tried the smaller trailers behind the NH forager and its a pain having to use the mouse with these trailers. So did one load and went back to a Krampe trailer.
Stormchaser

Post by Stormchaser »

Yeah that sounds like it could be annoying, I'm on Xbox, so a little easier to dump them. I'm hoping they also tip into the forage and chips silo. It was just a last minute thought before I took off for work so I didn't get to test tipping anywhere with them, just enough time to see that the harvester unloaded into both while hooked behind it.
NateS

Post by NateS »

One very neat thing about these trailers is that they can tip directly into train cars!
PC & PS4
Stormchaser

Post by Stormchaser »

Didn't think about that! Awesome!
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

U could have another tractor and trailer and tip the chaff into that one and continue foraging with out disconnecting and reconnecting the trailers all the time
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^This^^

Since for whatever reason no one has made a Krone bunker shuttle for consoles, this is the solution. Will be using them if I ever do silage again.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Using a clamp isn’t too bad. Drive right up against on wall and unload. Next trip drive right up against the other wall. Probably easier to just leave this trailer with the machine and just tip into a big trailer for clamp dumping.
NateS

Post by NateS »

Into a big trailer? Isn't the one we're already talking about 66500L?
PC & PS4
Stormchaser

Post by Stormchaser »

It is, the BSM trailer works for just dumping it in while hooked to the machine. It's just tricky because they are longer, and you have to get extremely close or you'll lose some chaff on the ground. And I did notice that if you're on a hill and it's filling the second trailer, it sometimes has trouble recognizing it because of the angle.