Stars Fox 11 subsoiler

FordFarmer97

Re: Stars Fox 11 subsoiler

Post by FordFarmer97 »

This thing looks pretty nice. I'll probably use it with the MF Pack
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I love the work of this thing, one of the best looking cultivators in the game, minus the big one from the big bud pack. I love the fact that it plows too, plus there is one that does the exact same thing but its 4.9m if I'm right.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

FordFarmer97 wrote:This thing looks pretty nice. I'll probably use it with the MF Pack
I don't know how far 66-95 hp will get you with that implement though it also depends on the terrain you are preping. It "needs" 130 hp which means the mf 5600 series tractors should be able to pull them. I was thinking of trying it with the nh t5 series tractors.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

FarmingRemasterd wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:This thing looks pretty nice. I'll probably use it with the MF Pack
I don't know how far 66-95 hp will get you with that implement though it also depends on the terrain you are preping. It "needs" 130 hp which means the mf 5600 series tractors should be able to pull them. I was thinking of trying it with the nh t5 series tractors.
95 pulls it at 8 MPH fine.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Trigger82

Post by Trigger82 »

Regarding the horsepower, looking around online it appears the going rate is averaged at 20hp per shank, this would obviously allow depth in hard soils
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

One thing to be wary of with this tool is there is a significant gap between it cultivating and seeding and a worker will only drive the cultivator part to the end of a row, it doesn't follow through with the seeding part. I ended up with a lot of seed gaps when I had a worker use the Stara to work a created field.