Horsch 10T Seeder

chaseydog

Horsch 10T Seeder

Post by chaseydog »

I'm trying to refill the Hatzenbichler seeder using the Horsch 10T seedcart mounted on the man truck. No issues loading the Horsch with seed and fert. I was able to load seed into the Hatzenbichler by
  • Opening the seed tank on the Hatzenbichler
  • Backing the Horsch up to the Hatzenbichler auger
  • Pipe out (O) on the Horsch
  • Select seed (K) on the Horsch
  • Unold (X) the Horsch
  • Manual pipe unload (R) on Horsch
However when I tried to repeat the process to load fert I wasn't able to get it to work
  • Opened fert tank on the Hatzenbichler
  • Switched to fert on the Horsch (K)
but when I to R to start the manual load nothing happens.

I reloaded my save and repeated the process loading fert first this time. I worked but then I was unable to load seed.

Any ideas?
chaseydog

Re: Horsch 10T Seeder

Post by chaseydog »

I tried refilling the Horsch Evo 12.375 thinking the issue might be with the Hatzenbichler but no joy with the Evo either.

Next I started a new game, no mods and found that I could refill both seeders with seeds and fert from the 10T, so it looks like I've got a mod causing the issue. I'll report back once I narrow it down
chaseydog

Re: Horsch 10T Seeder

Post by chaseydog »

Narrowed the issue down to a conflict with the combineAddOn mod. Once I removed that mod the 10T worked as expected. The manual pipe unload option was no longer in the menu but it wasn't needed as the 10T would unload as soon as the pipe was positioned over the seeders trigger