Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

Newholland T8

Re: Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

Post by Newholland T8 »

RetiredEGS wrote:
SimulatedSphere wrote:
Jamiephilips23 wrote:Don’t we already have a fendt combine pack on consoles?
Yeah but they are reskins of the MF harvester .
I am pretty sure they are in real life as well
They are, we had one to demo last month I can't remember the model number but it was massive on tracks, it's exactly the same machine as a MF harvester, same goes for the balers, since fendt and Massey are owned by agco it's not uncommon for shared parts or in this case whole machines now, who remembers sitting in an early 2000s jaguar and noticing all the Ford switches and buttons? Exactly the same goes for agri machines

I'm pretty sure they even have the same engines

On a side note though the fendt combine was a great great machine, only one niggle about it was it was very long so made turning into fields tricky round here, and also the price was astronomical! Especially considering we could spec a similar Massey combine considerably cheaper.

We even looked at an imported rostelmash (dealer said there were only 2 in the whole country) which was a bit old school (felt like a 10 year old claas) but still a good machine only problem was parts and service back up since there were no UK dealers (closest one was eastern Germany I think)

Anyway long story short we went for the Massey combine in the end should be here in about Feb '18
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

lefe1 wrote:there is already an update for it. So if I don't update it I can keep the 1 slot for it?
I am pretty sure that isn't how that works. I am willing to bet that it still takes up the correct number of slots and that it is just the UI that is giving you the wrong information.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

jenna_q wrote:
lefe1 wrote:there is already an update for it. So if I don't update it I can keep the 1 slot for it?
I am pretty sure that isn't how that works. I am willing to bet that it still takes up the correct number of slots and that it is just the UI that is giving you the wrong information.

NOPE 917 slots before I buy it, 916 slots after I buy it. so it's only takes 1 slot

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I love this combine and the head, defiantly one of the most beautiful combines Ive ever seen
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

Just have got pulled from mod hub on ps4 just got home tried to download it and it had nothing
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote:NOPE 917 slots before I buy it, 916 slots after I buy it. so it's only takes 1 slot
I saw the same thing when I bought it last night. Takes up only 1 slot.
Now, that is weird because, if it is a bug it shouldn't be working and if it is working it shouldn't be a bug.
I mean, if Giants can make a 1 slot occupying detailed mid sized working harvester why would that be a bug?
I have harvested a 6ha field last night with it and didn't get any problems whatsoever.
Both me and the worker. Nothing. All works perfectly.
Or are there other problems it creates by working on just 1 slot? :hmm:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote:I love this combine and the head, defiantly one of the most beautiful combines Ive ever seen
Yes, it is handsome isn't it? I just love the backend design. Frontend is also very cool.
I think those sharp corners and edges are becoming a trend started with the new IDEAL combine from AGCO.
Looks just amazing. Like a war machine or something. You can easly expect some 50.cal to popup from the grain tank :biggrin2:

Btw, as the new IDEAL combine has also been already modelled by Giants and used in Agritechnica, do you think we should be expecting that monster too? :coolnew:

viewtopic.php?f=897&t=120099
PS5 / FS22
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

lefe1 wrote:NOPE 917 slots before I buy it, 916 slots after I buy it. so it's only takes 1 slot
That still doesn't really mean anything, and it could still just be calculations in the UI. Giants said it was a bug and it has been patched already. I don't believe for one bit that magically Giants was able to make a full on detailed combine take only 1 slot when a lower resolution plow takes far more. I am pretty sure that if you were to buy equipment and try to take your slots down to 0 the game would say no more before the UI said you were out of slots.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Pict

Post by Pict »

empato wrote:It`s an Agritechnica exlusive, so it will not be released on the Modhub.
I'm really pleased that your wrong about this viewtopic.php?f=876&t=120061
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

jenna_q wrote:
That still doesn't really mean anything, and it could still just be calculations in the UI. Giants said it was a bug and it has been patched already. I don't believe for one bit that magically Giants was able to make a full on detailed combine take only 1 slot when a lower resolution plow takes far more. I am pretty sure that if you were to buy equipment and try to take your slots down to 0 the game would say no more before the UI said you were out of slots.
Nope I bought a lot of stuff, got down to 18 slots, bought a mf series 600 that has 18 slots and took it down to 0. So it only takes 1 slot.

SirTheodoreBear

Post by SirTheodoreBear »

Now this weird... I'm looking at it right now and it shows it takes 21 slots...
Playin' on PS4
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Does any other header work with it if I want to harvest corn?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

All headers are universal. Only thing is the HP of the harvester. If it is too low, it might not be enough to power bigger headers.
PS5 / FS22
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Love to look of this combine! Only wish was that held a little more to compete with case 9230 I have...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Mobias wrote:You can't beat a good bit of Russian engineering. Now we just need a Versatile tractor.
May I mention the Kirovets , a Russian piece of exellence and lack of power . I just dont get that it can pull a rocket in real life but not a 32000 litre tank full of fertilizer up a small hill in Drumard in a game . :confusednew: :mrgreen:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: