Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

Pict

Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

Post by Pict »

I'm surprised to see this is not yet on the modhub or announced here in the forum...as it's already on offer at every internet farm machine dealer from Westbridge Hills to Sosnovka :lol:

1st I knew of it someone was posting a question about how the lights work in the FS17 bug forum, nice bit of communication there guys *thumbsup*

Anyhow it's really cool with it's 9m draper header which has integral folding trolly and all that :coolnew:

Maybe now it's well and truly "out of the bag" we can get it from Giants direct :?:
Newholland T8

Re: Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

Post by Newholland T8 »

Hmm very interesting, just checked modhub and updates, nothing, care to share some details as to how you got it? Also platform your on?

Thanks
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Sounds PC to me.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I think this was an Agritechnica exclusive as well. I haven't seen a code for it anywhere, though, yet.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
RGH

Post by RGH »

It's indeed an Agritechnica / Rostselmash exclusive, here's a link to Giants facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/giants.farming ... 217943778/

And for the download? Google is your friend here.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Newholland T8 wrote:Hmm very interesting, just checked modhub and updates, nothing, care to share some details as to how you got it? Also platform your on?

Thanks
I'm on PC

If you paste the subject heading I used here Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants into an internet search engine you are sure to come across it. BUT, I take zero responsibility for anything you may run into *thumbsup*

This is why I figured that it should be released officially by Giants through their own channels, like the modhub for eg., and the very reason I opened this topic.

A word to the wise, as there are many, many "internet farm machine dealer from Westbridge Hills to Sosnovka", and they are not all providing the same services, or use the same "oil" so to speak :) I would mention that the file I have is called FS17_rsmAgriPack.zip This little bit of info may or may not help you sort thought what is and what is not decent "oil" so to speak :) Should you venture down that track.
Last edited by Pict on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
empato

Post by empato »

It`s an Agritechnica exlusive, so it will not be released on the Modhub.
Pict

Post by Pict »

empato wrote:It`s an Agritechnica exlusive, so it will not be released on the Modhub.
So what you are saying is, they went to all the trouble of making this great combine and header/trailer to give away solely to those people who happened to go to an agricultural show in Germany, a relatively tiny percentage of those who would want it?

Or are they planning to release it somewhere other than the modhub?

If it's the former...I find that a little sad and not really clever, if it's the latter, then I think they are behind the curve a little and is why I opened the topic.

Needless to say they are busy. I would go as far as to say this last few months must have been one of the most intense periods they have had since they started, when you look at the sheer quantity of content they have released for FS17 alone in the last few weeks...which is good to see.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The whole show is to promote FS to manufacturers and manufacturers to promote thier products. The holmer dlc was in one of these shows and has come to console. I suspect shows like these are when deals are signed with giants. I wouldnt be surprised if we some of the equipment in the future
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Pict wrote:
empato wrote:It`s an Agritechnica exlusive, so it will not be released on the Modhub.
Giants have already said they will bring it out across all platforms sometime in the future.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Mobias wrote:
Giants have already said they will bring it out across all platforms sometime in the future.
That's good *thumbsup*

Where did you see that news?
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Pict wrote:
Mobias wrote:
That's good *thumbsup*

Where did you see that news?
It was here or on another forum.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Pict wrote:
So what you are saying is, they went to all the trouble of making this great combine and header/trailer to give away solely to those people who happened to go to an agricultural show in Germany, a relatively tiny percentage of those who would want it?

If it's the former...I find that a little sad and not really clever, if it's the latter, then I think they are behind the curve a little and is why I opened the topic.

Needless to say they are busy. I would go as far as to say this last few months must have been one of the most intense periods they have had since they started, when you look at the sheer quantity of content they have released for FS17 alone in the last few weeks...which is good to see.
yep this is exactly what they did, they also built a new fendt combine just for the show...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

redglasses wrote:yep this is exactly what they did, they also built a new fendt combine just for the show...
Wasn't there a Fendt 1080 or so too?

Was the combine this one?

MC, aka Master of Cereals
empato

Post by empato »

Yes, that`s the one