Suggestions for the game.

superhyoga

Suggestions for the game.

Post by superhyoga »

Hello:

I have bought all the Farming Simulator Games since FS13. It's one of my favorite games, and I bought all the expansions (Titanium in FS 13, Gold in FS15). I will have thought to buy the new expansion for the FS17, but I think that the price is too high. The price of the base game it's 24,99€, but the expansion cost 19,99€.

I thought that the new expansion include some thinks. I add the options that I would like that you add in the game (in a game update or in a new version of the game).

* Add more variety of crops. You can add fruit trees like orange, lemon, olives or strawberrys.
* Increase the price of eggs. In this moment it's very useless to sell eggs
* Add diferent factories where you can produce different products to sell, with the different crops, like strawberry jam, orange juice, bread, cakes, olive oil,...
* Add in the animals, a health option. The health will be reduce if the animals don't have water or food. The animal can dead.

Superhyoga.
PD: I will modify the post when I think new suggestions for the game.
redglasses

Re: Suggestions for the game.

Post by redglasses »

Are you on console or pc? Most of these are done by mods like seasons. Even if your on console you can now have fruit trees
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

The base game wasn't released at 24.99, its fallen to that given its now a year old.

Eggs will never be a great source of income - as it is they are a pretty ludicrous $11 per egg on normal!
Factories idea sounds like Hay Day - personally I really hope 'Farming Simulator' remains just that, with a focus on the farming not making consumer products.
I agree with your idea of a bit more simulation around animal husbandry, I think Cattle & Crops goes in for this so interested to see how that pans out.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ That's true; I don't want it to be Farming-but-not-actual-farming-just-other-junk Simulator
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I never understood that. People say they love they game but then if it doesn't have all these different factories to build stuff they say the map *censored*. Well then you don't really like a farming game. Last time I checked I wasn't allowed to deliver our barley to the brewery and then go inside and make the actual beer.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Exactly. Or take the beans, and make soy stuff out of em
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

All of the above. I do not want a cross between Farmville and Sims. I'd like to see a more comprehensive farming game. As in a game in which you farm; not work in/own a factory, drive a train, gold/coal/iron mine, repair greenhouses, raise fish, hunt, etc... I think things like weather, animal health, SEASONS, terrain, gearboxes, vehicle maintenance, etc... would add depth without going completely off the rails of what FS is.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Guil

Post by Guil »

I really can't see any great changes for fs17. Please post suggestions in this thread. viewtopic.php?f=897&t=109208&p=941524#p941524
IanM

Post by IanM »

One of the things I miss in the games, basic crops; oats, rye, etc, slightly different winter wheat and winter barely... We have corn for chopping or threshing, how about corn cobs? Loads of places grow hemp.... For cattle food and fibre production,
A better variety of sell points that could vary the prise to make them compete for your products. A bakery and a brewery for example, both would have use for wheat, rye and barley.
Animal husbandry could be a lot better, as it is now, you get instant adult offspring would be nice to be able to buy young animals and bring them on to slaughtering weight. Or breed them and sell the young.
Cover crops would be nice. Oil seed radish? Fine in the US but never heard of in Europe. Clover would be more European..
Also drop the trains, if I wanted to play with trains, i would buy a train sim.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^All of this^^

I like the concept of the trains, but I feel they could've used that dev time for something more 'farmy'.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
markare

Post by markare »

Breeding animals is already there. You keep animals clean well fed and watered they reproduce. There's your young and you can sell excess.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Post by Guil »

Please post in the thread above.