MF 9030 Console?

par551

MF 9030 Console?

Post by par551 »

The most exciting thing about the platinum DLC was the Massey MF 9030, so I was quite disappointed when I noticed it wasn't part of the Console DLC. Will it ever come to the consoles?
NateS

Re: MF 9030 Console?

Post by NateS »

I believe there is a thread or two on this already.

If I'm not mistaken, Giants says they're working on it and we will have it... at some point
PC & PS4
Redneck Farmer

Post by Redneck Farmer »

NateS wrote:I believe there is a thread or two on this already.

If I'm not mistaken, Giants says they're working on it and we will have it... at some point
Yea well I want to know when that some point is going to be. you see I preordered for the PC and I also have the season pass for console and still haven't gotten it for my PC.
XBOX ONE and PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Unless you ordered from Giants website you won't get it yet on PC. I'm only guessing but I wouldn't think it will take very long for it appear on all platforms.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Seems to be a lot of fuss about the MF sprayer - to be honest I'm pretty stoked with the Stara which can be a sprayer and a spreader.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I like the stara too, but as soon as the Massey becomes available the stara will be traded. I like the Massey alot more because it has rear boom and looks alot more like a normal sprayer you would see here in the United states. It kinda resembles an apache sprayer which I see a few of those used in my area. Wish giants would stop playing around and let us buy this thing already!
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Drmattymd wrote:I didnt preorder it and I got it on PC. Its out there, you just have to look for it
its not out there for consoles unless Giants themselves put it on their mod hub.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm
Drmattymd wrote:I didnt preorder it and I got it on PC. Its out there, you just have to look for it
its not out there for consoles unless Giants themselves put it on their mod hub.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Christmas has officially come
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So the MF sprayer is available now? Not that I care. Hello! Horsch stuff! But still though, it looks like a nice machine.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:57 pm So the MF sprayer is available now? Not that I care. Hello! Horsch stuff! But still though, it looks like a nice machine.
No, it's not. Won't be online today :)
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Careful there Lis, Guil might get you for quoting a previous post. :lol:

Thanks for the clarification.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:16 pm Careful there Lis, Guil might get you for quoting a previous post. :lol:

I love quotes. I feel quotes are great. It gets dirty wenn people start qouting text that has a quote that quotes a quote.
Community Manager

Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:confusednew: :confusednew: :!: :hmm: lisertan???!!
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:42 pm
fenixguy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:16 pm Careful there Lis, Guil might get you for quoting a previous post. :lol:

I love quotes. I feel quotes are great. It gets dirty wenn people start qouting text that has a quote that quotes a quote.
Lol the Irishman got me for quoting :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.