About DLC I want to give my Feedback

harrenxbz4

Post by harrenxbz4 »

can I give you my little feedback from the sugar planters and the stara sowers? There I go,
type so it is the following in question model, operation is perfect the entire dlc, plus the only defects that i found and it is being disgusting was the following as I play on some maps that has high reliefs that more deficies of working these planters are failing to plant you ** can correct this because, we do not have other planters mods yet, there is no geito of being able to plant with it the way it is in some places, it is in the plaino field and it is going well, and on the sugar cane cropper I thought it would be It is possible to simulate a little closer to the real one, raise and lower the tuptet cutters, and another thing if it was possible to fix the elevator, let it be the same in reality, on the fertilizer I think it should have a function instead of tinkering with the soil , pass elá on the planted cane and throw the fertilizer as in reality happens .. on the sugar cane on the map only a matter should there be a more equal function in the mills, you po the sugarcane bagasse on the other side, so that bagasse or vinasse should be bought to leave the cane with more function, then with that bagasse or that vinasse you would throw in the field to make the dung, and another comment that we were analyzing is about the tractors that came in the DLC should be equipped with sugarcane functions because the dlc is about it, or the game's own tractors could have that option, axles and bumper in front, that would make it much more realistic ...
 thank you for the attention, remember the people paid in this dlc ... so they expected something so more suprising ... not just reaping cane ...