FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

sjareltje

Re: FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

Post by sjareltje »

Criti wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:I can't seem to unload from the silo into a trailer. I can unload from a trailer into the silo, however.
Good morning, to load a trailer with products from the silo, simply put under the twister, and press the R key.
However to download from a trailer to the silo. You need to have the wooden hatch of the floor open. O key
sjareltje wrote:Nice map but i can't buy the factory's in the game. What should i do or what do i wrong.
Thx for looking at this.
What factory can not buy?
You have to put on the information icon and press the R key.
Then enter the money to deposit, when the deposit reaches the value of the factory, it will be unlocked

Hey Criti

Thx for the info it works now ;) Didn't now this was how it works.

This is one of greatest maps i've played in FS 17
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Agreed. Great map and nice to play in a country other than the UK and US .
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Criti wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:I can't seem to unload from the silo into a trailer. I can unload from a trailer into the silo, however.
Good morning, to load a trailer with products from the silo, simply put under the twister, and press the R key.
However to download from a trailer to the silo. You need to have the wooden hatch of the floor open. O key
That didn't work. Pressing the R key does nothing.
Criti

Post by Criti »

jeremyj621 wrote:
Criti wrote:
check the F1 information. the load works
ImageImage Image
Optimax

Post by Optimax »

Criti wrote:
Optimax wrote:I remembered a mod called "automated door fix" that I had. Wondered if it was a conflict with the map. Disabled that mod and started the game again without it and the doors and gates work fine.
I just tried the FS17 Animated Object Door Fix 1.0.0.1 version and there is no problem, check that you have that version that since 1.5.1 gives problems to the previous one
As you suggested, updated the animated door fix to version 1.0.0.1 and it works fine.

Thanks
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Criti wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:
Criti wrote: Good morning, to load a trailer with products from the silo, simply put under the twister, and press the R key.
ImageImage Image
I'm using mods: the MAN AGRAR 10x6 Pack with the IT Runner grain tank. For some reason, the silo is not working with this mod. I haven't tried any other trailers.
Criti

Post by Criti »

jeremyj621 wrote:
Criti wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote: That didn't work. Pressing the R key does nothing.
ImageImage Image
I'm using mods: the MAN AGRAR 10x6 Pack with the IT Runner grain tank. For some reason, the silo is not working with this mod. I haven't tried any other trailers.
Ams IT tunner... I think I know it can be, it's just touching the trigger. then I do some tests
Edit: I have no problem with the ITrunner pack in the silo
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Did anyone else have trouble harvesting the Triticale on field 14? The combine header said it would harvest it, but it doesn't. I ended up just plowing it under, but was wondering if there were some special technique to it?
Optimax

Post by Optimax »

Criti wrote:
sjareltje wrote:Nice map but i can't buy the factory's in the game. What should i do or what do i wrong.
Thx for looking at this.
Then enter the money to deposit, when the deposit reaches the value of the factory, it will be unlocked

I also cannot get the buy for the factory's to work. I press the r the box comes up when I enter the amount shown nothing happens to allow the buy button to work?
Criti

Post by Criti »

summerrider wrote:Did anyone else have trouble harvesting the Triticale on field 14? The combine header said it would harvest it, but it doesn't. I ended up just plowing it under, but was wondering if there were some special technique to it?
Hello, in field 14 at the beginning of the game comes hops, and is harvested with the corn head
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Optimax wrote:
Criti wrote:
Thx for looking at this.

I also cannot get the buy for the factory's to work. I press the r the box comes up when I enter the amount shown nothing happens to allow the buy button to work?
You have to highlight the box above pay/ cancel and hit enter. Then you can put in an amount
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Criti

Post by Criti »

Optimax wrote: I also cannot get the buy for the factory's to work. I press the r the box comes up when I enter the amount shown nothing happens to allow the buy button to work?
If you go over the information icon that blocks the entrance of the factory, in the information of the F1 you get the option with the "R" key to pay.
In the factory purchase information window, in the center of the screen, you can see what amount paid and when it is the total.
If you press the "R" key you have to exit another small window where you enter a number, which is the money to deposit.
I have seen in several gameplays that it works, I would need to know with what factory it happens, and it would be nice to get your log to verify the versions.
Optimax

Post by Optimax »

Goose66 wrote:
Optimax wrote:
Criti wrote: Good morning, to load a trailer with products from the silo, simply put under the twister, and press the R key.

You have to highlight the box above pay/ cancel and hit enter. Then you can put in an amount
Hitting the enter key before putting in the amount worked.
Than ks
Optimax

Post by Optimax »

Now I cant unload straw at the compost. Tried straw, grass, the forage trailer and tipper. Guess I need a manual on the map. :smileynew:
Criti

Post by Criti »

Optimax wrote:Now I cant unload straw at the compost. Tried straw, grass, the forage trailer and tipper. Guess I need a manual on the map. :smileynew:
All the factories that have dynamic heaps/piles you have to download with "control + I"