More track options

RougeScrub81228

More track options

Post by RougeScrub81228 »

Front and back tracks for tractors and different options on the challenger would blbe nice to see on console!
TurboFarmer

Re: More track options

Post by TurboFarmer »

When the Horsch DLC comes out for console, it will have a couple of narrow tracked Challengers.
PS4 Farmer
garyst

Post by garyst »

Yes having an option for front and rear tracks on the tractors would be cool! Here is a picture of a jd 8r on four tracks a local farm has in my area.

SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Join those tracks together and it will be a John Deere 8R Tank .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

TurboFarmer wrote:When the Horsch DLC comes out for console, it will have a couple of narrow tracked Challengers.
They're actually the wide track challengers
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

garyst wrote:Yes having an option for front and rear tracks on the tractors would be cool! Here is a picture of a jd 8r on four tracks a local farm has in my area.

Thats great, I want these so bad :biggrin2:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Davo79 wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote:When the Horsch DLC comes out for console, it will have a couple of narrow tracked Challengers.
They're actually the wide track challengers
there are two potential meanings for "track"

narrow track, as in the width of the individual tracks.

and track width, as in the lateral distance between the centre of the left track and the right track.

so you could say there is a narrow tracked, wide track width Challenger, meaning the individual tracks are narrow, but the lateral distance between the left and right track centres is wide.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I wouldn't mind some expanded wheel and track options on the combines. IRL most of these machines have more options available.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Earnest Pea wrote:I wouldn't mind some expanded wheel and track options on the combines. IRL most of these machines have more options available.
Depends on the series of combines
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

eric21 wrote:
Earnest Pea wrote:I wouldn't mind some expanded wheel and track options on the combines. IRL most of these machines have more options available.
That's why I said "most". Some do, some don't. As an example, the NH CR10.90 is available with dual wheels instead of tracks. It would be nice to see that option in the game.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
RougeScrub81228

Will it or are those pc modded challengers?
RougeScrub81228

Earnest Pea wrote:
eric21 wrote:
That's why I said "most". Some do, some don't. As an example, the NH CR10.90 is available with dual wheels instead of tracks. It would be nice to see that option in the game.
I'm pretty sure you can put tracks on anything nowadays days... But I could be wrong. Itd be sweet to be able to change track base width track size on the challengers and all round tracks an triple care narrows all the way around in my opinion! YEE YEE!
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

RougeScrub81228 wrote:I'm pretty sure you can put tracks on anything nowadays days... But I could be wrong. Itd be sweet to be able to change track base width track size on the challengers and all round tracks an triple care narrows all the way around in my opinion! YEE YEE!
I think Stark makes aftermarket tracks for a lot of things (tractors, harvesters, etc.), but I was thinking more of the options available from the manufacturer. Using my previous example, if you go into the configurator for a New Holland CR10.90, there are (if I remember it right) about 8 different drive wheel options including variations of tracks and wheels. It would be unreasonable to expect all those options to be available in-game, but it would be nice to see a few. Depending on the harvester, it would be nice to see at least a single, a double, and a tracked option. Obviously, some harvesters wouldn't have all those since they would be based on what's available for that model from the manufacturer.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1