"Bonus MF9300" from Platinum Edition

Bladerunner92

"Bonus MF9300" from Platinum Edition

Post by Bladerunner92 »

Hello, Giants
Is it possible for you to allow the Mf9300 sprayer(Bonus sprayer from the Platinum Edition) be available for sale on the consoles. The sprayer looks very detailed and well designed.
Thanks,have a good day.
Earnest Pea

Re: "Bonus MF9300" from Platinum Edition

Post by Earnest Pea »

I believe they've said that they're working on getting ready (could be wrong). I'm hoping that they handle it the same way they did the FS17 bonus tractors. They made those available for a small fee. That seems sensible to me since they were a bonus item for PC preorders and it wouldn't be fair to just give it to everyone else for free.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Bladerunner92

Re: "Bonus MF9300" from Platinum Edition

Post by Bladerunner92 »

Earnest Pea wrote:I believe they've said that they're working on getting ready (could be wrong). I'm hoping that they handle it the same way they did the FS17 bonus tractors. They made those available for a small fee. That seems sensible to me since they were a bonus item for PC preorders and it wouldn't be fair to just give it to everyone else for free.

Ok thanks. Yah I hope it will work out. They already have the mod designed and everything,hopefully they just put it out their(with a fee or not) I would get it.