Fertilizer Trailer

enterprisemjs

Fertilizer Trailer

Post by enterprisemjs »

Is there a trailer that can be hauled by the Amazone Pantera that it can fill up from without the player to have to do it?
FordFarmer97

Re: Fertilizer Trailer

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Don't think so
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Can’t you use the holmer Tera variant with twin wheels,the Kuhn sprayer and the new Kuhn tank?
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

enterprisemjs wrote:Is there a trailer that can be hauled by the Amazone Pantera that it can fill up from without the player to have to do it?
I don't think the Pantera can haul anything . :confusednew:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

SimulatedSphere wrote:
enterprisemjs wrote:Is there a trailer that can be hauled by the Amazone Pantera that it can fill up from without the player to have to do it?
I don't think the Pantera can haul anything . :confusednew:
In FS15 the Pantera had a hitch but I've not used the '17 version so not sure if it kept it.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Pict

Post by Pict »

There are two that will do what your looking for straight out of the box *thumbsup*

The Horsch Shuttle 800 from the Giants HORSCH AgroVation Vehicles pack on the modhub http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

and

The "old tank trailer" by Farmer Andy, which you will need to search for and is quite cool as it has many other uses including as a flatbed trailer

Pict

Post by Pict »

You will need to do a little text editing if you want a bigger rig...

...chances are you'll run out of fuel 1st though :lol:
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

:frown: Damn I want a PC .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Pict

Post by Pict »

Custom Road Trailers also work straight out the box, but like the big rigs above you will need a dolly that hitches to the high hitch as that's all there is on the back of the Pantera

:shock:
Pict

Post by Pict »

So after some fun testing, I came up with a winning combination that gives you more than 5 times your original capacity and works, just be sure to keep the rig in a straight line when you unfold the spray arms *thumbsup*

NB down side is that the trailed rig has no care wheels, so you will get crop destruction if you have that module and under cetrain conditions...no worries if you use the helper or courseplay as ai doesn't damage crops

You will need the Horsch vehicle mods package by Giants from the modhub http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017

To get the 21000 slurry tender semi-trailer to work with liquid fertilizer you need top open the horschSlurryTender21000.xml with a text editor and add the word sprayer in this line, like so;

<fillUnits>
<fillUnit unit="$l10n_unit_literShort" fillTypeCategories="sprayer slurryTank" capacity="21000" />
</fillUnits>

save the file, close it and when asked by your zip program if you want to overwrite, say yes...done

You also need a suitable dolly to hook it all together

In the tests I did I was using FLIEGL 2-AXLE DOLLY which you will need to locate, I'm looking for a better one, but you need on that hitches to the high trailer hitch, and they are not very common

If I find a better one I'll update you
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Fortuna trailer pack has a dollly that has the high hitch