New autoload bale trailers console

RODHA

Re: New autoload bale trailers console

Post by RODHA »

Soles2023 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 pmIn case any of you crafty people are wondering, this is a thing *thumbsup* 6 hay 6 silage 4 straw
Perfect tip mate. Thanks a lot *thumbsup* :hi: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Shookdaddy

Post by Shookdaddy »

Thanks @soles 2023 you really are a genius that is gonna make mixing tmr so much easier
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Soles2023 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 pm In case any of you crafty people are wondering, this is a thing *thumbsup* 6 hay 6 silage 4 straw
Vote for post of the year :biggrin2: Work smarter, not harder *thumbsup*
Farming on PS5
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I thought these trailers would contain like 50 tonnes of scripts!
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S Β¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I think I'm going to stick with the forage silo. Got my hay,silage, and ready mixed food ready to go. Getting low on TMR just go to the other side to make some more.
PS4
PS5
ROBB2982

Post by ROBB2982 »

I have one issue so far and that is the straps do not go over the square bales they just lay under the bales I have tried attaching all straps together and individually and both have the same outcome this is happening on the square bale auto load trailer on Xbox one I have not tried the round bale version yet
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They so stay on its a visual bug, happend when fs17 came out
Stormchaser

Post by Stormchaser »

Yeah it's just visual. They hold good, taken some turns too fast and hit a couple trees and they haven't gone anywhere. Even if they do, autoload!!
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Where is all the pc guys who said autoload couldnt be on consoles hiding? Now a semi trailer would be awesome
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

ROBB2982 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:54 am I have one issue so far and that is the straps do not go over the square bales they just lay under the bales I have tried attaching all straps together and individually and both have the same outcome this is happening on the square bale auto load trailer on Xbox one I have not tried the round bale version yet
Its the same with the autoload ual for pc, what you have to do is once you have the bales loaded with the autoload you unload the bales ON the trailer bed and then strap them. because when the bales are autoloaded they dont have any collision.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Azfoor wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm
ROBB2982 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:54 am I have one issue so far and that is the straps do not go over the square bales they just lay under the bales I have tried attaching all straps together and individually and both have the same outcome this is happening on the square bale auto load trailer on Xbox one I have not tried the round bale version yet
Its the same with the autoload ual for pc, what you have to do is once you have the bales loaded with the autoload you unload the bales ON the trailer bed and then strap them. because when the bales are autoloaded they dont have any collision.
Exactly as Azfoor said, once you got all your bales on trailer just unload them in the position they are in on the trailer. When you take the straps off, you'll have to put the trailer back into the auto load mode and you'll see the bales goes through their cycle and then you can auto unload them off the trailer.
XB1/PC
ROBB2982

Post by ROBB2982 »

Thank you both will try that later I hadn't thought of that just assumed the straps would recognise the bales as being there lol
ROBB2982

Post by ROBB2982 »

BearClaw wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:01 pm Where is all the pc guys who said autoload couldnt be on consoles hiding? Now a semi trailer would be awesome
I agree a semi or a rigid truck would be awesome alternately a rigid trailer (without dolly) or even an itr add-on would be nice
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

ROBB2982 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:36 pm
BearClaw wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:01 pm Where is all the pc guys who said autoload couldnt be on consoles hiding? Now a semi trailer would be awesome
I agree a semi or a rigid truck would be awesome alternately a rigid trailer (without dolly) or even an itr add-on would be nice
And one for pallets would be awesome
PS4
PS5
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

I am a Pc guy that said it couldent be done..! i was wrong, but im glad you guys can have some of the great mods tha Pc have *thumbsup*