Vaderstad top down 500

Ohiofarm

Vaderstad top down 500

Post by Ohiofarm »

I wanted to post a picture but my phone didn't allow me but online I saw a picture of the vaderstad 500 top down with the plow function and I was wondering if someone could release that onto the modhub
ekeenan

Re: Vaderstad top down 500

Post by ekeenan »

After checking the manufacturer's website, I have to wonder if this tool should allow for plow points just like the new cultivators in the Platinum Edition.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

A lot of the in-game cultivators should add the plow bonus in my opinion. I'm glad they decided to include it with some of the Platinum stuff.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Many of the modded cultivators have been changed to actually plow. What we need is an example to add the plow bonus. Unfortunately, the Platinum Edition files are locked up so we can't see how this was done.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

That Big TT (that's fun to type :lol: ) disc included in the platinum edition should also have a plow bonus and create fields. Otherwise, what's the point in pulling a 3.4m disc with a 350hp tractor?

I usually like moldboard plowing but I'm trying to avoid it in my current game just to change things up some.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Ohiofarm

Post by Ohiofarm »

I was thinking maybe an option of removing the roller on the back so it could be a subsoiler or a plow