Oakfield Farm

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ntw1986

Re: Oakfield Farm

Post by Ntw1986 »

Case dealer round the corner from me and driven past a jcb dealer. Also the farm down the road has a fendt
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

SimulatedSphere wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:20 pm . but the problem is ... consoles don't have the right tractor brands for the uk . Only mf , deutz , challenger and new holland .
Do you actually live in the UK ?. Do you even live in a rural area, as your comment smacks of a real lack of knowledge - or are you just a JD fan.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

niggle44 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:28 am
SimulatedSphere wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:20 pm . but the problem is ... consoles don't have the right tractor brands for the uk . Only mf , deutz , challenger and new holland .
Do you actually live in the UK ?. Do you even live in a rural area, as your comment smacks of a real lack of knowledge - or are you just a JD fan.
I go into the countryside a few times per month . I live in a small city . I'm not really a jd fan , I'm sorry but I sort of hate them because of their colour .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
MrFendt87

Post by MrFendt87 »

I am from Staffordshire and I have seen a lot of new Hollands, Massey's and Fendts, and class combines.
XB1 | Oakfield Farm | Hard mode.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

any idea when and if this map is coming to console
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Not before the 8th of January at the earliest, giants are on Christmas break until then, then it's to test, any bugs to fix etc.
It will be released when it's ready.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
johnj

Post by johnj »

Oxygendavid has given a full update on fs-uk forum. Submission to Giants is 8th Jan (including console)

https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=197330.390
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I live in Lincolnshire and have seen Fendts,Massey’s,deutz,challengers,JCB’s,New Holland and even Case Quadtrack. Only tractors I haven’t seen are Steyr and Valtra so it’s a bit harsh to say the game doesn’t reflect U.K. tractors
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I see many Valtras , Claas , jd , Mf and a challenger python on the seaside in the docks. So most of the vehicles in the game are UK but claas just isn't there and they have so many pieces of equipment . Thats why I say not much UK equipment is included in the game.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

That's interesting you see a lot of Claas. Literally the only Claas machine near me is a Jaguar on the nearby farm. Don't see any others. I'd like to though, love those colours haha. Let's hope for fs19! (I say that completely ignoring 'other' games they seem to have a deal with, but you never know)
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Crazychris1990

Post by Crazychris1990 »

I've seen nd driven the new holland harvester as well as driven an massy Ferguson on my uncle farm so yea there are some uk tractors on the game jst not every model
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

Oakfield Farm is now in testing on ModHub.
Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

Not for PS4/xb1 it isn’t
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
markare

Post by markare »

The fact it is on the mod hub is true. And this whole attitude that consoles deserve this and that, we should have this and that is what irritates Modders. Think back to fs15 apart from paid dlc you had nothing but a vanilla game. This was more than enough for people. Now mods are available people expect everything be available to them. Hell go back even further, ps2 games where on disc as is. If there was a bug you had to live with it. The days of Modding have ruined console gaming. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful that Modders are making things available. But I'm more than happy with basic games. Mods make games boring fast as you end up spending time deciding what to use where to use how to use there's more time installing and uninstall in mods than actual game play these days..

Rant over
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

Ryan0238 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:37 pm Not for PS4/xb1 it isn’t
Like all maps which are made for console release. They all still have to pass the pc testing first before they can go into console testing and then if there's problems they need to be fixed by the modder. So it being under just the pc mod testing only means it's in testing. Who knows it could be in testing for consoles as we speak. Just have some patience it will come in time.