Such a boring game

EnglishGent

Re: Such a boring game

Post by EnglishGent »

I haven't ever worked on a farm so I have no real life comparison but I#m not addicted to this game. It's just that I 'prefer' farming to doing just about anything else.

I have very occasionally had a quick go before going to work. I think I wouldn't be putting in quite so much time if it wasn't for the mods that are available.

That's where my real addiction is.. googling 'farm sim 17 mods'
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

I saw the title and was about to be defensive as well, but instead found an awesome thread!

I can't get of FS, loved it since 2013 and just got back into it a few months ago (in which 150hrs just popped up on my account lol) and don't know why I didn't buy it again sooner. Had the retail version originally, my old pc blew the disk into a million pieces... One of the saddest days of my life
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

Same here, after 100s of hours an just cant stop playin, its VERY boring. lol
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

I actually love this game. I too played 15 on the PC and it was a little clumsy and sometimes unstable. I would put time in and the thing would crash. I had the flatlands mod and enjoyed it, but some of the mods just didn't work. To be fair, my computer was ancient. But I stopped playing because it became frustrating.

17 has truly been a treat. I too kick myself that I didn't get this the second it came out. I'm grateful I got on the wagon when I did... it's tremendously satisfying.
W1der

Post by W1der »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 pm I had a goldfish when I first started playing Farming Simulator.A few weeks later the room started smelling funny.I then had a hairy goldfish that wouldnt do anything but float upside down.The lazy sh*t.I set it free down the toilet. Long live Farming Simulator!!!
This reminds me...
Yesterday I promised the "wife" to water the plants today ... well ... I still got 2 hours (but I need to finish sowing this huge field first) ... might not be able to tend to the plants today after all.
Hopefully I will remember tomorrow!

At least I had something to eat today (I think) ... been busy with silage in MP.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

I have three tvs in my living room.
1 is on FS17
1 is on FS 17 forum
1 is on YouTube, watching someone else play .. FS 17
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^well... ok, I wont judge :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:50 pm That is Moore addictive than Mexican coke. I love this game!! I can't stop playing. I tried to. I swear this game has subliminal messages hid in it that keep me wanting more.
LOL, well I wouldnt know about any drugs, but FS17, is definitely addicting, or it is now anyway with the seasons mod.
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

I also play sometimes before work. I like the ‘getting lost in the game’ feeling. One more contract, or one more time checking on the animals.
Playing on PS4