Logging processor question

Kruelkamo

Re: Logging processor question

Post by Kruelkamo »

Yeah it will. I’m kinda interested to see if the feller buncher will be similar to the one for skid steers or if it has been redone. If you guys have ever tried that head for the skid steer and actually tried to fell and bunch more than one tree, it goes completely glitchy. Lol. But @Logger34, I watched those videos on my Xbox last night so I could kinda get a better idea of what was going on and I noticed he had the new fiat set up like a bulldozer. Also the amount of CSZ adapters he had was crazy lol
Legion Hills Logging on PC
Farmsquad5

Post by Farmsquad5 »

Hey how's it going I really liked those videos that where posted I have pretty much perfected the fellow buncher I'll be doing a live stream of it when I get off work
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

Yeah it really is. It’s gonna make loading and unloading log trailers a breeze lol. Might have to use a real log trailer instead of the BSM one (which I absolutely love).
Farmsquad5

Post by Farmsquad5 »

I use the tipping semi trailer for carrying my logs
Farmsquad5

Post by Farmsquad5 »

Well sry to inform but I won't be able to do it tonight due the map I have setup on is lagging right where I'm working at will try again tomorrow. Once again sry bout this delay
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

Oh yeah dude. I use the heck out of that thing.