Chellington 17 V2 Straw sell point

cabofarmer

Chellington 17 V2 Straw sell point

Post by cabofarmer »

I cannot figure out whether it is supposed to be like this but the sell point for straw etc is $0. Placing straw at that point just deletes the bale and gives me nothing. I watched a youtube of someone playing it on PS4 and was paid for the bales. Anyone know whats going on? Thanks.
Goose66

Re: Chellington 17 V2 Straw sell point

Post by Goose66 »

Are you on PC and using seasons ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cabofarmer

Post by cabofarmer »

Goose66 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:48 pm Are you on PC and using seasons ?
Yes and yes... this isn't looking good is it?
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Yeah with seasons you get nothing for straw and grass. Either use it another way or give it away for free lol
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

You should get paid for straw bales. I have on every map that I've played with Seasons, whether it was Seasons-Ready or not - though admittedly I have not played Chellington with Seasons. With Seasons, grass is worthless no matter what, and loose straw is worthless as well, but baled straw should get you something. Have you played other maps with Seasons and all of the same mods that you are using on the Chellington savegame? Might be a mod conflict. Please post your log.
Playing on PC
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Simplest way to test if it's a mod conflict is to deselect every mod but the map and try selling a bale, if that works then narrow it down by adding half the mods at a time until you find the issue.
If you suspect a particular mod of being at fault, you can try just that one. Check your log file for clues, or post it here.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc