PS4 Logging maps

NateS

PS4 Logging maps

Post by NateS »

I've dabbled in logging on most maps that I've played but I've never downloaded a logging map. On PS4 we have 3 options: Emerald Valley, Smokey Mountain, Pacific Inlet

All 3 are from the same author. All of similar size (220MB).

My question is, which one should I try First?
Do they all come with ther same starting equipment?
PC & PS4
FordFarmer97

Re: PS4 Logging maps

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I like Smokey Mountain, as there's a flat spot where you can clear and farm on
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
novass

Post by novass »

I agree with fordfarmer.you find the hidden road and go to the top..its best for farming up there (smokey mountain)
Emerald Valley is amazingly beautiful, but farming is rough there.
Pacific Inlet..is ablast to.
the equipment you start with is about the same on all maps.there is no peopke or traffic on any of the three maps. the town of hub area is again about the same on all three.
smokey has very rocky mountains at lower level and level farming up high.fun map to me
emerald is pretty rough..but beautiful
Pacific inlet has swamp land,high mountains to log and one side has relatively flat ground to farm.
remember that my take on all three maps..
enjoy which ever you choose.
OTL Logging Company

Post by OTL Logging Company »

NateS wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:51 am I've dabbled in logging on most maps that I've played but I've never downloaded a logging map. On PS4 we have 3 options: Emerald Valley, Smokey Mountain, Pacific Inlet

All 3 are from the same author. All of similar size (220MB).

My question is, which one should I try First?
Do they all come with ther same starting equipment?
The 3 are from the same modder. I personally play on Pacific Inlet as the scenery is of my preference. Smokey Mountain is like a desert I suppose, and while Emerald Valley undoubtedly has the best views, the texture of the paths does not provide dirt it's like a gravel and I enjoy getting my equipment dirty. All maps have lighter trees, most trees after being cut can be carried by hand. The downside to this is the wood chippers love spitting pieces out as their so light. Anyway, been playing Pacific Inlet for 6 months solid. I enjoy it much!
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

So I’ve spent right around 40-50ish hours on each one and my favorite is Pacific Inlet and it’s for one reason. You can pick up and move around 6-8 meter logs. Lol. When I process I cut them into piles and sometimes I’ll cut and they won’t land right and I pick em up and move em around a little. I know you can’t do that on Emerald valley but I’m not sure about Smokey. But yeah like the others have said, Smokey has a sick farming part and emerald is really nice. I feel like emerald is also the smaller of the 3 though.
Legion Hills Logging on PC