Update 1.5.3 - Key binding

Nicko87

Re: Update 1.5.3 - Key binding

Post by Nicko87 »

W1der wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 pm Just installed 1.5.3.1 ... everything works again (and I have the option to have CRAZY FAST "arm movement") ... *thumbsup*
Oh Great! XD
Graham1969

Post by Graham1969 »

W1der wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:08 pm
Graham1969 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:57 pm Would this include the fact that I can no longer use my Xbox Controller on the game now as none of the keys on the controller work in the game no more unless I turn back all of the deadzones
Not sure what you are saying there ... but something about dead zones.

Look for this setting (bottom center) ...

I am not sure why but changing this factor and setting it higher makes one of my axis start "drifting".
Noticed this straight away as I started my game after update, but also found the inputs to be to fast so I lowered the setting to 75% and no more drifting and I did not have to change any "dead zones" either (and happy with the speed of the "arms" with that value on my system).

300% is "not playable" with my controllers ... :lol:
You are most definitely in the right place with the settings. If you have a controller connected, you have dead zones for each of the axis ( I think it is on the third tab in settings )
Nicko87

Post by Nicko87 »

!!!
When you have a desiderable set of commands, make a copy of "inputBinding.xml" (find it in your games folder).

In case of another update who re-write this file, you will able to substitute with your old file with your old configurations of commands

;)

Cheers
Nicko