Ghost trailers in Estancia Lapacho

Nighteyez

Ghost trailers in Estancia Lapacho

Post by Nighteyez »

Hello fellow farmers.

I have an issue that at first was an annoyance, but now is becoming an inconvenience. I first noticed this when I got the Platinum DLC and was picking up the bales of straw from field 1. The trailer, I was putting the bales on keep moving by itself whenever I would leave the area. I know this because I parked the tractor/trailer facing north, on the west side of field one. When I returned with the tractor that has the bale fork on it, the tractor was facing east, and was partially in field one. I just shrugged it off as a bug.

Now, however, I am having a similar issue with the sugarcane harvester, and connected trailer. I own two of them, and had them both parked facing south on each side of the sugarcane field (#14). The trailer on the west side, kept inching its way towards the field. So I moved it to the east side in front of the other harvester/trailer combo. Last night, before I logged off, the harvester/trailer (with no tractor connected) was halfway in the main driveway and the trailer was teetering on the edge. The other sugarcane harvester/trailer combo is moving too, but not as much as the first one. The first one has moved so far east now it is blocking the driveway. How does this happen? It is moving by itself the longer you stay away from it. If I sit there, and watch it, nothing happens. But if I go to sell, or to work a neighboring field, when I come back it has moved more toward the east. The longer I stay away, the further it moves. Never had this happen on any other map, just Estancia Lapacho. So, I am guessing the ghost of the previous farm owner is doing it to screw with my mind. LOL

Anyone else notice this? The sugarcane trailer in question is the top of the line model. The sugarcane harvester is the one you get when you start the map. It has been replaced and a second one bought. The bale trailer was a mod, and I got rid of it, because the tractor kept falling thru the ramp. Another reason I thought nothing of the issue, I figured it was because it was a mod trailer. However, the two I have now were supplied by the game.
Jim

Going through life one crop at a time. :coolnew:
FS-19 PC
NateS

Re: Ghost trailers in Estancia Lapacho

Post by NateS »

Wow... Sounds creepy. I have no answer for you but the people who might will probably want to see your log.
PC & PS4
novass74

Post by novass74 »

It sure does.but can happen to me on any map.I've seen equipment move on trailers by themselves to.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

More like Estancia Ghostpacho. The worst joke ever made to man!
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
novass74

Post by novass74 »

LOL,,,funny
Nighteyez

Post by Nighteyez »

None of my other equipment moves by itself. I keep most of the equipment in the storage shelter. Only the two trailers/harvesters move.
Jim

FS-19 PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I don't think this estancia related. I have the same thing in the valley the old farm. And mine is much more obvious. My log trailer shifted by itself on a level ground and kept shifting even when I try to drive away with the truck. I think something has gone wrong with the latest update.
PS5 / FS22
NateS

Post by NateS »

Nighteyez wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:44 pm None of my other equipment moves by itself. I keep most of the equipment in the storage shelter. Only the two trailers/harvesters move.
Have you tried disconnecting the trailer from the harvester while they are sitting idle? It could be am issue with collisions or something.
PC & PS4
Nighteyez

Post by Nighteyez »

No, I have not tried disconnecting the trailers, but will try that the next time I play the game. Thanks for the suggestion.
Jim

FS-19 PC
novass74

Post by novass74 »

I tried that..didn't help.seems like certain trailers have that issue.no matter what map I play on..It has to be my rebellious teenage in game son.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Are you the same as novass? Just a different account?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well spotted ford.