Looking For DUMMIES GUIDE TO FS2017

Poppyfarmaston

Looking For DUMMIES GUIDE TO FS2017

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Complete Newbie who has previously given up on the game. I was unable to work out movement controls, engaging equipment, understanding the maps and or my initial goals.

Could someone please recommend a guide that deals mostly on movement controls, navigating the maps and like wise basics of the game with an outline on what 1st aims should be.

I have found some really great guides out there, but most seem to lack crucial information relevant for complete beginners like myself.

I just bought the steam version of the game to try once more. Last time I spent over an hour getting to my first paddock where I had no idea what I was suppose to do.

A link to a guide that covers - getting out of nappies would be ideal.

TY. *thumbsup*
Poppyfarmaston

Re: Looking For DUMMIES GUIDE TO FS2017

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

My Bad ... Feel like a real goose now.

Found the Tutorials. No doubt I rushed into things before hand. No wonder I used the word Dummies in the Title of this thread.

I guess I will be spending quite some time in tutorial mode before deciding on whether to go multiplayer or Career Mode.

I'm assuming I would learn more going Career Mode before entering into Multiplayer Mode? Thoughts?
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's whatever you prefer really. This is a very good guide.
https://guides.gamepressure.com/farmingsimulator17/
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This looks really good Guil *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Yes TY ... really getting a lot out of that Guide.

Much appreciated.

Cheers
~Dave.
St1ll A Buster

Post by St1ll A Buster »

Poppyfarmaston wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 am Complete Newbie who has previously given up on the game. I was unable to work out movement controls, engaging equipment, understanding the maps and or my initial goals.

Could someone please recommend a guide that deals mostly on movement controls, navigating the maps and like wise basics of the game with an outline on what 1st aims should be.

I have found some really great guides out there, but most seem to lack crucial information relevant for complete beginners like myself.

I just bought the steam version of the game to try once more. Last time I spent over an hour getting to my first paddock where I had no idea what I was suppose to do.

A link to a guide that covers - getting out of nappies would be ideal.

TY. *thumbsup*
Also there is a guide in the game that gives you some good information. When you are in the game go into the menus and scroll over to the guide tab.
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Thanks Buster. I found that and thought it was quite informative. Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.