Grass bales

Johndeereman4250

Grass bales

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

I farm on xbone and i know at one time you could mix and feed grass bales. Then with a update that all went away and you couldn't mix grass bales but now i sew with seasons mod that grass will now rot if stored in barn. Curious if anyone in the community has tried to mix grass bales yet. Really would lmake it easier than collecting it in a loading wagon. Thanks
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
fenixguy

Re: Grass bales

Post by fenixguy »

There is a silo on the modhub that lets you store grass. The BSM maps let you store grass in the farm silo. It won't rot in there.

But no, for TMR in the mixer you need hay.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Johndeereman4250

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

I got that and use it regularly just with smaller maps like cbp there isn't alot of room for that big silo haha
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
STL

Post by STL »

There is a fairly small silo (referring to ground space it covers) stoarge on modhub that will take grass. It's called Forage and Chips silo, by Bdbssb.
novass74

Post by novass74 »

yes I have it,will it go away sebse seasons says grass disappears in two days.I'm tring a experiment in the silo for grass to see what happens in two days ..unless some one kniws aleeady.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

novass give us a update on whether or not it works, im curious as well.
NateS

Post by NateS »

I believe they said grass in silos would not disappear, however IRL a silo full of grass would net you... compost?
PC & PS4