cdmodelz

garryobrien9

cdmodelz

Post by garryobrien9 »

are giants going to let cdmodelz leave the console modding over a stupied rating dispute if so i will never buy another farming simulator again
markare

Re: cdmodelz

Post by markare »

Since cdmodelz are not employed by giants there is nothing they can do if they want to pull their stuff and stop modelling. Threats not to buy another copy of the game won't help either. If a Modder decides to stop Modding and delete all their files then that is their choice. Unless they have a contract with Giants they still make their own decisions.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

^^^ harsh but true, it’s sad to see any moder pulling their stuff from the game but in the end it’s their own stuff. I genuinely to my hat off to every modder out there without them the game wouldn’t be where it is right now with all this great equipment maps and now seasons!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Well bye, I guess. They're his mods, not yours and not Giants'.

Obviously I don't know all of the story but it seems he's being a bit petty about the whole thing. His mods have great ratings in the hub, but I suppose due to some trolls that hurt his feelings, he's taking them down. It's a shame because they are great models and I use quite a few of them. However, none of them are make or break mods and I can live without them.

No reason to be mad at a company over one guy who is not affiliated with them. But whatever floats your boat.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

that's right you're right, and they leave and they're good models, but if they want to surrender for a troll, I'll either retract or reason
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

cdmodelz is on off the best equipment modders I found along with bsm and a few others it comes down to each modders has his or her own thing the excel at
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

garryobrien9 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:45 pm are giants going to let cdmodelz leave the console modding over a stupied rating dispute if so i will never buy another farming simulator again
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ That was hilarious#!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

garryobrien9 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:45 pm are giants going to let cdmodelz leave the console modding over a stupied rating dispute if so i will never buy another farming simulator again
Lol! Apparently you don't know how that works. Giants has nothing to do with it
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well it looks like cd modelz is working with another modder, the latest model looks like it was in conjunction
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I agree....it is disappointing to see CDModelz leave, however I respect their decision. As a modder myself, I know how much work goes into making a mod just to get down rated by trolls.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

His mods aren't downrated though. They are 4 star just like all of the other top mods.
Also, when is this "leave" supposed to happen? As of now his mods are still being updated on the modhub.
PS4 Farmer
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

:o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :frown: :frown:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

For real though, just make sure you download the ones you want and don't delete them. I'm sure there is a legitimate reason, but I've read the threads on FS-UK and all I can tell is that someone was trolling him and now he's mad. Isn't that what trolls want in the first place? Always best to ignore them.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
garryobrien9

Post by garryobrien9 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:38 am
Lol! Apparently you don't know how that works. Giants has nothing to do with it
and why is he so worried about the ratings as he should know that he has a lot of support in the people that rate him with 4 to 4.5 ratings