Cant find a good map :(

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BreadedVirus

Re: Cant find a good map :(

Post by BreadedVirus »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:43 am i really didnt like Pine Cove.. to begin with i hate that all the pallets auto sell.. i like hauling my stuff to the store.. but more so because i dont like GCV edits.. i dont like GCV.. never did.. when i got fs17 before any mod maps came out for console i tried it, hated it and went straight back into sosnovka pretty well picking up where i left off from fs15.. GCV is a garbage map and every edit ive found reflects this.. i hate the coloring of the map.. i hate the layout of the map.. i just plain dont like it at all.. just my opinion though.. to each their own
What maps do you farm?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
PrincessJessi84

Re: Cant find a good map :(

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

the most hours have gone into CPF and Old Streams.. currently doing Altenstein and TVTOF on pc and Goral and sosnovka (restarted with seasons release) on console.. i dont find too many maps i can really sink my teeth into and i have tried hundreds.. of the ones on pc most of the really well laid out maps r buggy.. ive got a folder with probably around 100 maps that i tried and didnt really care for and thats not counting the buggy ones that went to the bin.. to date ive yet to find anything that really reminds me of grandpas farm
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick