Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Beanbrother

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by Beanbrother »

Also Bill this is a incredible map
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Is there a way on console to create headlands? I tried to make field 44 a little smaller so the larger equipment would have some room for the ai to turn around but the ai drove right through what i had set up. I was using the roller and have used the super sweeper as well. It seem like we were able to before but somthing changed any suggestions?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Sullivan9703

Post by Sullivan9703 »

Why can you walk through the fences Bill? Did you forget to switch over to objects on construction or do you intend to change this? :)
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Truly fantastic map Bill. Owned fields together at the farm, great starting equipment, loving it! My first no cheat map since I started Sandy Bay. Gonna work at this one!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

Silage clamp at main farm leaks out the back.

Fantastic map Frontier team. Very well done. I only wish the silo held more of each crop. I can get 100k liters from one of these fields.

Looking forward to spending a lot of hours on this map.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

BulletBill wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:22 pm Thanks for letting me know. Will investigate that issue.
Not sure if this helps, I just sowed field 30 on Xbox, sowing texture went north to south as same as the way I was working, when I then used the sprayer to fertilise it, it changed from east to west.

Weird to watch but easy to see which bits I had done 😂
Sir Ironoak

Post by Sir Ironoak »

Incredibly beautiful map! Ran through it for goldnuggets and can't wait to explore it more.

One question tho... the ground textures, i particular the plown soil, cultivated soil and the planted soil. Will there be the "usual" textures, the ones that "curve" so beautifully the way you have driven it?

Sorry for my english, not even sure my question can be understood!

/Sir Ironoak
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Sold up the farm in Ballincraig, Northern Ireland and have moved across the ditch.

Seeding Spring Barley into the evening. :-)

Thanks to the Frontier Design team and all console modders, this map is a beauty.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Thank you all for your feedback, we will be looking at any issues reported and if it is the map, they will be fixed for the map update.
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

Wish i could play but i pucnhed my fist into my tv and broke it and my parents werent happy at all. But im defiantly playing loan oak when i can i saw a YouTuber say he wanted to take the house off the map and put it on his. But ive seen videos it looks great cant wait for your new map too
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Bullet bill the only things I have run into are field 16 not being multi terrain angle, and field 5 and 23 spawning in equipment(no mods) backwards and in odd places like behind the sheep fence on field 23
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Brilliant map! I had fallen out of playin this game, but I am hooked again. It's realistic looking and the fields are fun an engaging. The scenery is fantastic. I'm having to relearn how to work out of cab because I want to see it.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Sullivan9703

Post by Sullivan9703 »

BulletBill wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 pm Thank you all for your feedback, we will be looking at any issues reported and if it is the map, they will be fixed for the map update.
Will fix the fence problems? Because you can go through the fences.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I'm pretty sure I got stuck in some of them
PS5 / FS22
clarkrcc55

Post by clarkrcc55 »

Fantastic map! I know it's based in Oregon but has a very similar feel to some of the farms around me.

I did have an issue with storing bales in the large barn. I stacked my entire first grass cutting from 35 in the far end and after returning to the game later all the bales where gone.
Ps4 player
Billings, Montana.