Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Sullivan9703

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by Sullivan9703 »

Get better and heal as soon as possible and then dive into a new project! ;) :D
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 pm Thank you all for your supportive comments. My health is not great and for the foreseeable future is likely to remain at a poor level, however I am trying to stay positive and there is a hope that at some point in the future I will be better again.

Because of my illness my concentration varies from day to day, this has an affect on how productive I can be modding.

Frontier Design testers have started back up testing the map out and so far we have made good progress.
I hope you get better soon B.B! Take your time with the map. No rush. Your wellbeing is way more important than any map.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 pm Thank you all for your supportive comments. My health is not great and for the foreseeable future is likely to remain at a poor level, however I am trying to stay positive and there is a hope that at some point in the future I will be better again.

Because of my illness my concentration varies from day to day, this has an affect on how productive I can be modding.

Frontier Design testers have started back up testing the map out and so far we have made good progress.
hope you are feeling better. remember,if anyone gives you any sh!t, blame me and point them my way.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Thank you guys.

@Tacofarmer, whenever I feel glum I go onto "Lone Oak" and drive past your Taco Stand, after that I feel better knowing the world feels right with a Taco Stand in a map.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Taco is life :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

There was a huge storm on Lone Oak over the weekend with lots of lightning. This caused a fire.....
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Lmao, well done tacos anyone?
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Mike3650 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:22 pm There was a huge storm on Lone Oak over the weekend with lots of lightning. This caused a fire.....
:frown: say it aint so. im going to go float in a pool of my own tears now. :frown:
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Oh snap :lol: :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Overcooked tacos are the worst ever
PS5 / FS22
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

"Lone Oak Farm" Cow barn and pasture.

A little small update, I am back on "Lone Oak Farm" map, and progress is being made both with testing and finishing off the main farm yard. For now here is a shot of the cow barn and part of the pasture on the main farm yard. Many thanks to "FarmFarm" and "Oxygendavid" for making the models for this map for me. Without them the map just wouldn't look and feel as nice. The farm yard in real life has a nice mix of both old rustic buildings and newer ones. I want to capture this in the map so that the player can choose to run either older classic machinery or newer depending on there preference.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ It looks awesome BB!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Small update on the "Lone Oak Farm" W.I.P. topic.

viewtopic.php?f=952&t=123060&start=135#p984659

ErikLille

Post by ErikLille »

This map looks amazing! Can't wait to play on it. Keep up the good work, you guys rule!
Playing on PC
Win10, i5-7600K, 16GB RAM, GTX1080
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

BulletBill wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:39 am Small update on the "Lone Oak Farm" W.I.P. topic.

viewtopic.php?f=952&t=123060&start=135#p984659

Im excited to see this Lone Oak map when you finish. Im a farmer in Indiana, and while this map isnt the Midwest USA, its still looks like it will be a amazing map. Ive always been impressed with your maps, and why I play on them, even though they arent USA based maps, due to how good your maps are. I really like West Coast, other than it being tough to get around, due to such small gates in many fields, and how tight some of the roads are, but I know thats what a lot of the farms in the UK look like, so I respect the realistic setting. Also getting ready to start Oakfield, since its more open and the fields are bigger and seem to be scaled right size wise, to what you see in most maps, as you can use either small equipment or big on it, and I always like to start small and work my way up as the I buy more land. Really other than some of the sell points not being very realistic, and the forest being somewhat sparse, and some trees that seem stuck in the ground to far, Loan Oak looks like one of the very best maps Ive seen with this game, and you and OxygenDave, both do incredible work, so I can overlook the sell points that arent realistic, and just sell at the one that does look like a grain elevator :biggrin2: Anyway, looking forward to Lone Oak, and I hope you health is improving.