Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

dlord

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by dlord »

So I am on Xbox One playing Lone Oak Farm with seasons mod but I can only take out the standard $300,000 loan from the bank. Has anyone else had this problem? I have played on many maps with seasons and have always been able to take out up to a million dollar loan but for some reason I cant't on Lone Oak.
Xbox One
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I think the maximum loan you can take on Seasons is determined by how much stuff you currently own (vehicles, equipment, fields, animals, etc.). I don't know if its a 1:1 ratio thought.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

When I started Lone Oak I could get up to a $300,000 loan. I bought some land and now I'm maxed out at $325,000. I think it goes by the value of your land (and maybe equipment). The fields on Lone Oak are amazingly cheap so that may effect your credit limit.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
dlord

Post by dlord »

Oh ok yeah that makes sense. I never thought about the price of the fields affecting the loan. Thanks everyone.
Xbox One
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Impressions from the Lone Oak Farm:
viewtopic.php?f=710&t=126847
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:31 pm I'm confused... first you tell me, incorrectly, that I am obviously modding just to please the players, then when I explain thats not why I mod, you then tell me I should be listening to you and modding to how someone else wants the map.

I make my maps the way I want to make them. I do it for myself and my own enjoyment. I don't do it to please you or anyone else.
:lol: :lol: :lol: the irony this guy reflects is just amazing. he really didn't understand the purpose behind your modding because he just doesn't want to accept it. you should make maps as players like otherwise you just don't exist Bill. You know "there is no spoon" :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Nathan_6930

Post by Nathan_6930 »

you can never please anyone theses days people say the sick of uk map's but then you do an american map and people still complain that the want narrow roads like a uk map .....

so you do a plain map people moan that its not detailed enough so you do a map thats detailed and looks interesting people moan that you just focusing on detail

i dont get people
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I'm really enjoying lone oak. I don't understand why anyone isn't.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
appelsapman

Post by appelsapman »

So im playing lone oak farm with quite a few mods. Then while playing my game just 'froze' or something. I couldnt open the pause menu anymore and my fertilizesprayer kept spraying while turned off. I closed the game through ctrl+alt+del. After research i found out that 'lower animal prices mod' gave me this problem so i deleted it from my modsfolder. After playing a few more hours without problems i ran into the same problem again. I cant press escape anymore and the game goes its own way.

are there known mods who aren't compatible? I love this map but i cant play it with this issue..
empato

Post by empato »

You should post your log-file, otherwise it`s really only wild guessing...
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Nathan_6930 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:46 am you can never please anyone theses days people say the sick of uk map's but then you do an american map and people still complain that the want narrow roads like a uk map .....

so you do a plain map people moan that its not detailed enough so you do a map thats detailed and looks interesting people moan that you just focusing on detail

i dont get people
Focusing at details that doesnt improve the gameplay. Stop putting your words in my mouth.

Details are logical placement of placeables, selling points, starting equipment...etc. That is what makes the map fun and interesting to play. Not some "artificial" details like tv in the house, mailbox by the road and tomatoes in your garden. That makes the game more realistic, but the gameplay is the same. And not trying to disrespect bullet work, just stating obvious facts.

Would you be satisfied with mods that are built only for object purpose? I know i wouldnt.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Ok so you are saying that modders need to focus more on gameplay elements and less on details that bring the map to life?

This map has everything. It does have well thought out placement of placeables and sell points. The details that are added are a bonus and in my opinion, a good one.

What could a modder possibly add that would change the core of the game? It is, after all, a farming game. The gameplay is of course going to be the same. I for one wouldn't want it any other way.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

1992Tadej1992 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:13 pm Focusing at details that doesnt improve the gameplay. Stop putting your words in my mouth.

Details are logical placement of placeables, selling points, starting equipment...etc. That is what makes the map fun and interesting to play. Not some "artificial" details like tv in the house, mailbox by the road and tomatoes in your garden. That makes the game more realistic, but the gameplay is the same. And not trying to disrespect bullet work, just stating obvious facts.

Would you be satisfied with mods that are built only for object purpose? I know i wouldnt.
Play a different map. We all like this one.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ yes... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

It is so simple. Jeez... Play another map 1992Tadej1992 :eek2:
PS5 / FS22
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

I already do.

Over and out.