Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Guitarman

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by Guitarman »

I've just been taking them to the trough inside the shed. But the outside one might work as well.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Guitarman wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:49 pm I've just been taking them to the trough inside the shed. But the outside one might work as well.
Cheers mate worked ( must confess I did it last nite but after 8 pints of guiness I forgot )
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

No worries! At least you remembered to feed them originally :wink3:
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

I was taking a look at Oakfield, yesterday, and I noticed after I bought a quite of bit of new land, the bank would still only allow me to borrow 300,000$. And yes I have Seasons installed, and have no issues on West Coast borrowing money, as the more land I buy the more money I can borrow, up to 1.5 million. I was testing out Oakfield, before deciding whether I wanted to play on it or not, and I just decided to add a a 2 millions to the account thru the account mod, where you can transfer money around from save games. So I bought a probably 20 fields all around both farms, and yet I still could only borrow 300,000 $. Doesnt seem to be any errors from what I can tell, so I just wanted to know if something was edited on this map, so it wouldnt let you borrow more than 300,000 using seasons mod. Anyone have any idea what might be going on here? Thanks
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

When I started Oakfield, I sold every equipment except the MF 8700 and Horsch Pronto. Collected gold nuggets. Then I invest all the money to fields, a couple of very necessary equipment and 150 cows. I now own fields (including the starting ones), 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 19, 33, 34, 35 and 40... With this setup I was able to borrow a loan of 960.000 from the bank. However, I'm on PS4, so if you are on pc may be there is a mod conflict.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

I hit the 300k loan limit on Oakfield as well on PC.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That is really weird.
Btw, I'm not sure if I can reach 1.5M in the future.
I thought what I got was enough to extend the loan cap to 1.5M.
May be I'm also stuck. Not with 300k but 960k.
PS5 / FS22
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

Im wondering if there is some kind of glitch, possibly effecting the loan capacity with seasons on OakField. Ive been playing on West Coast, and havent had any issues with the loans, and I dont have near as many acres owned, as I bought on Oakfield, and I was able to borrow more money on WC. So that made me wonder, if something is wrong. I have no errors, so I cant imagine a mod conflict. Im also on PC, so sounds like Guil has seen this issue as well.

I even fast forward, a few days thinking well maybe after a couple days, the loan capacity will go up, and it didnt, so Im wondering if there is a issue, and RODHA, possibly now being stuck at 960K, makes me wonder, might make the issue, harder to find what could be causing it. Hopefully it can be figured out, I might try to mess around with it later on tonight, to see if I might be able to see, if its something, that is hit or miss. As I figure, this map has quite a few people playing on it, so you would think more people would be having this issue.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Case1370 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 am...and RODHA, possibly now being stuck at 960K...
Nope, thankfully I wasn't stuck at 960k.
Apparently any cash you have in hand is not included as your asset.
Lastnight, I bought a couple of weights and a muck spreader and my loan cap instantly rised to 970k.
Which I instantly used the additional 10k :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:16 am
Case1370 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 am...and RODHA, possibly now being stuck at 960K...
Nope, thankfully I wasn't stuck at 960k.
Apparently any cash you have in hand is not included as your asset.
Lastnight, I bought a couple of weights and a muck spreader and my loan cap instantly rised to 970k.
Which I instantly used the additional 10k :biggrin2:

Atleast it seems to be working for you. The 1 thing I did, was I sold the equipment that comes with it, and then added a couple million from external account mod, and then bought a pickup, and started buying up land. I bought Fields 1-20, then I bought field 50, and purchased field 29, 31, and 40 or 41, if I remember correctly, I know it added up to quite a few acres. So it seemed very odd, that after buying all that land, I could not borrow anymore than 300,000$. I thought the bank loan cap, worked off of how much you own in land value, more so than the value of your equipment, in the game. I thought thats what the mod makers of seasons said anyway, and thats the way it seem to work on other maps, the more land I owned, the more money I could borrow.

Im wondering now, if there may actually be a mod conflict which could be causing the issue. I guess I need to test it out, with out mods, besides seasons mod, just to see if I can find if there is a mod conflict. Because considering all the land I had purchased, my loan cap, should have went much higher than 300,000.

Thanks for letting me know, its working for you.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It sounds like the external account mod to me as they are both related to money. But I'm just wild guessing right now.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

I have no mods relating to money etc that I know of so don't think it's that in my case.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:31 pm It sounds like the external account mod to me as they are both related to money. But I'm just wild guessing right now.

I dont think that external account, would conflict with anything. All it is, is a mod that you can open up to transfer money from other saved games, that you put in that account, into the map you are playing on. It doesnt change anything with the game like a script, that actually changes the game. I cant imagine, it being the root of the issue.

I guess I just need to start to pull mods, if I decide to play on this map,to see if I can find what possibly couldbe a issue. I will say a while back, I had something similiar happen on the Horsch map, I was doing some testing, and I had bought a bunch of land, and they gave me the max loan limit of 1.5 mil. Yet the next time, I tried this, I wasnt able to get the max loan amount, and that was with buying the same exact fields. This was quite a while back, and before I started playing on West Coast, as I havent had any issues with loan capacity on West Coast, the more land I buy, the more I can borrow. Kind of weird whats going on
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Does anyone happen to be using the Seasons mod?

If so that adjusts your loan based on things you own (vehicles, fields). I'm not sure how it calculates it but it does...
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

Use the bank of Hagenstedt mod?

I've not had any problems with loans on Oakfield using this mod. But I haven't tried to get a loan without it. No help with the problem but may be a solution?

The mod does make buying fields much easier as well as the ability to lease a field. (I leased field 43)
Plus you can sell fields. I sold field 34 on Oakfield as it's a mission in itself to get there and bought field 12 instead.
So definitely a worth some consideration.
Although if you do use this mod you'll have to disable the ground modification mod (if you use it) as there is a known conflict between the two.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.