Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Guil

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by Guil »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm Does anyone happen to be using the Seasons mod?

If so that adjusts your loan based on things you own (vehicles, fields). I'm not sure how it calculates it but it does...
Yep using seasons and I know about the changes to loans but it's as if it's the vanilla loan cap. It's a strange one.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

Robbh6 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm Use the bank of Hagenstedt mod?

I've not had any problems with loans on Oakfield using this mod. But I haven't tried to get a loan without it. No help with the problem but may be a solution?

The mod does make buying fields much easier as well as the ability to lease a field. (I leased field 43)
Plus you can sell fields. I sold field 34 on Oakfield as it's a mission in itself to get there and bought field 12 instead.
So definitely a worth some consideration.
Although if you do use this mod you'll have to disable the ground modification mod (if you use it) as there is a known conflict between the two.

Bank of Hagenstedt causes issues, with Seasons mod. Weird things happen, like if you sell a field, it will at times, go past the field border, and it will turn parts of a road, or side ditch, to work ground state. Does the same thing, when leasing, if yous top the lease, it will also cause this to happen at times.
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

Case1370 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:48 amBank of Hagenstedt causes issues, with Seasons mod. Weird things happen, like if you sell a field, it will at times, go past the field border, and it will turn parts of a road, or side ditch, to work ground state. Does the same thing, when leasing, if yous top the lease, it will also cause this to happen at times.

Honestly. I can't say I've seen any problems using seasons with Hagenstedt. Yet.

Leased 43 and nothing odd happened. At least as far as I can tell.
I haven't got the field anymore as I only had it for one year to boost cash flow.

Actually.... I might have once seen something odd.
On The West Coast I sold field 81 (or is it 82? It's one of the fields you start with next to RiverRock farm) and noticed when I went to sort the sheep out the field had changed to the cultivated texture from grass. But didn't think anymore of it at the time. I ended up rebuying it and planting it back to grass anyway.

Might start a new save game and see if i can replicate this.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Wait hagenstedt lets you lease fields, dang I've got to get a pc
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wonder if oxygendavid will continue bulletbill's work on the lone oak farm?
PS5 / FS22
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

RODHA wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 am I wonder if oxygendavid will continue bulletbill's work on the lone oak farm?
Work continues on "Lone Oak Farm". It will be released.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Wow... That is fantastic :smileynew:
I wasn't expecting that. I just hoped.
Thank you BulletBill :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

I too was wondering if lone oak was still going to be released but health comes first, I'm very happy to see it will still be released, thanks a ton Bill, that means a lot for us that are looking forward to this map, I hope your health is improving, prayers your way.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Maps and mods doesn’t matter all that does is your health Bullet Bill...get well soon
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Thank you all for your supportive comments. My health is not great and for the foreseeable future is likely to remain at a poor level, however I am trying to stay positive and there is a hope that at some point in the future I will be better again.

Because of my illness my concentration varies from day to day, this has an affect on how productive I can be modding.

Frontier Design testers have started back up testing the map out and so far we have made good progress.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I hope modding would give you additional strength to overcome your condition BulletBill.
Things people love always give more strength to them.
We will be waiting to hear from you and remember, more than the map we want to hear about you.
Please keep us updated on yourself. I hope all goes well and you get your health swiftly.
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

redglasses wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:24 pm ^^Wait hagenstedt lets you lease fields, dang I've got to get a pc
That's the Bank of Hagenstedt mod
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^I know?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ The way you said it, it sounded like you said just downloading the Hagenstedt map let you do that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 pm Thank you all for your supportive comments. My health is not great and for the foreseeable future is likely to remain at a poor level, however I am trying to stay positive and there is a hope that at some point in the future I will be better again.

Because of my illness my concentration varies from day to day, this has an affect on how productive I can be modding.

Frontier Design testers have started back up testing the map out and so far we have made good progress.

Sorry to hear about your health BulletBill. I too have health issues, and due to all the darn pain meds, Im on, concentrating or doing really much of anything especially memory wise is a challenge, and some days I hardly can get out of bed. So I know a little about what your going thru, I pray your health improves, and your once again able to enjoy the things that make you happy. You definitely have a talent for map modding. Get well, and God Bless