XB1 Snow Removal

crypt.halo

XB1 Snow Removal

Post by crypt.halo »

Anyone have any suggestions for a good method for snow removal? I was hoping for a snow plow mod (or snow blower mod) of sorts to be released for the console soon, but haven't seen any hope of that recently.

I've tried using a leveler, but you can barely get anywhere without having to awkwardly unload the snow. A wheel loader and bucket works somewhat well, but would rather have a realistic style of pushing the snow like an actual snow plow. Thanks in advance!
John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and John Deere

Tractors Personally Owned
1938 Allis-Chalmers WC
1940s Allis Chalmers WD-45
1955 Ford 8N

PC SPECS
i7-8700k @3.7GHz
16GB RAM
ZOTAC Gaming RTX 2070 8GB

PC
Farming Simulator 19
All settings maxed out, 2k resolution, 60fps
fenixguy

Re: XB1 Snow Removal

Post by fenixguy »

I use this https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017.

Not realistic as a snow plow, but it gets the job done well without having to stop and "unload". Fun to use with a reverse drive tractor too.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:35 pm I use this https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017.

Not realistic as a snow plow, but it gets the job done well without having to stop and "unload". Fun to use with a reverse drive tractor too.
I use that aswell, plus I’ve found if you pile the snow up it doesn’t all melt until early to mid spring
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Where I live if you pile the snow up, it doesn't melt until early or mid spring so... :confusednew:
Stu B

Post by Stu B »

Their is another thread on here regarding using the Lemken gigant 800 tool carrier and 2 of the Rabaud brushes. I've tried it and works well.

Personally, i like to use a wheel loader or telehandler with large bucket and a large (70,000) tipper and manually clear my farm and working area - stockpiling the snow in a corner then use the Rabauds to clear road ways etc...

Just my £0.02 worth!

SB
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm Where I live if you pile the snow up, it doesn't melt until early or mid spring so... :confusednew:
Fair point..in England it’s usually all melted by lunchtime,not used to the stuff anymore 😁
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I found for small lots a skid steer and bucket works well enough, once you do the borders you can load the rest of the snow into a tipper, but for large snow clearing there isnt alot of realistic equipment
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
OTL Logging Company

Post by OTL Logging Company »

crypt.halo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:25 pm Anyone have any suggestions for a good method for snow removal? I was hoping for a snow plow mod (or snow blower mod) of sorts to be released for the console soon, but haven't seen any hope of that recently.

I've tried using a leveler, but you can barely get anywhere without having to awkwardly unload the snow. A wheel loader and bucket works somewhat well, but would rather have a realistic style of pushing the snow like an actual snow plow. Thanks in advance!
No easy ways on console yet, you could get creative if you like to play that way, I do anyway but it takes time :)

thegame1333

Post by thegame1333 »

thats neat idea . hope console get something but would not hold ur breath but onee can wish.
Playing on Xbox one :coolnew: *thumbsup*
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I've found that suffering through using the leveler is most effective for me. I hook that baby up to a fairly big, beefy tractor. Then just go around...When doing long stretches of road I tend to plow until I get a pretty heavy pile..and then I gradually turn slightly (Just as we do in real life) and push it back off the road or driveway.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

use the levelers, buckets or anything similar to them with the tracked mf in the blacksheep pack.. i used it on pc.. what it lacks in power it makes up for in traction and will generally cruise right through the snow with very little difficulties
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Aaaaaaannnnnddddd.... Boom goes the dynamite... https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... er=console
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

^^^ that's awesome!

Can't wait to try it out..... Got a while to wait though, it's only mid spring :frown: :lol:
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Robbh6 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:35 pm ^^^ that's awesome!

Can't wait to try it out..... Got a while to wait though, it's only mid spring :frown: :lol:
Gonna tell you it works good , especially if you aim it at a tipper that you are towing .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I bought a snow blower, and I just got into winter, it is supposed to snow today so I hope it stays on the ground :biggrin2:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer