Svapa Agro map, orchard

gentfarmer

Svapa Agro map, orchard

Post by gentfarmer »

Is there an easy way to water and fertilize each tree in the orchard?
At the moment I'm driving past slowly with the help window open waiting for the triggers to show and even then I quite often miss them. With between 210 & 240 trees it's quite a labour intensive job!

I had hoped that there was an automated irrigation system installed!
PC user
Goose66

Re: Svapa Agro map, orchard

Post by Goose66 »

Yeah that's the only way . I searched everywhere and no triggers for auto filling the trees.
Takes ages right !
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
hippiewraith

Post by hippiewraith »

a little tedious, but I didn't mind watering or fertilizing the trees too much. Just drive by each row and hit the button at the right time. but,

HELP!! How do you harvest the ripe tree fruit?

I've tried every container I can think of. Is there a needed mod to collect?
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

You have to go past each tree and with the help window open watch for the option to change from manual to automatic charging (I think it's "charging" but you will see when you do it) and change to "automatic".
To harvest use whatever trailer you want and slowly drive down the centre of each lane and as you pass each tree it will unload into your trailer with a sort of "swish" sound as it unloads. If you don't hear the unload sound check if there is any fruit on the tree, if there is then check that the tree is set for automatic charging.
One word of caution. If you are harvesting apples, when you get to the end of each row nearest the plum trees turn before you reach the path otherwise plums will be harvested into your trailer and will wipe out any apples.
HTH
PS I'm really loving this map, so many things to do. If I can sort things out I'm considering doing a Youtube video.
PC user
Cazz64

Post by Cazz64 »

Is there a English reading one? I'm having problems understanding what words mean. is there a placeable of this?
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

This is the version I'm using. Some German text but most in English.

http://www.fsmods17.com/svapa-agro-german-fs17/
PC user