selling fields ??

jim&holly

selling fields ??

Post by jim&holly »

if you can buy fields on a map..why can't you sell fields you don't use..on my present map there are 2 or 3 fields that are so far away I don't use them..I brought 5 or 6 next to present fields and just combine them..just a thought ..in real life that is how a farmer survives..
fenixguy

Re: selling fields ??

Post by fenixguy »

I agree. I wish there was a way to sell fields you don't want/need. I also wish there were random land sales like in FS2013. There's no reason to buy a field on the other side of the map from the farm, but if one was cheap, it might make it worth it and give you a reason to travel the map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
jim&holly

Post by jim&holly »

really???? I will have to check that out..TYVM..now if I could only have answers on my other post about manure pit not working..lol
Irish Agriculture

Post by Irish Agriculture »

jim&holly wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:26 pm really???? I will have to check that out..TYVM..now if I could only have answers on my other post about manure pit not working..lol
On what map is your manure pit not working?
jim&holly

Post by jim&holly »

on Modified Bjornholm..also the manure pile at the pig farm worked once to empty..now it shows about a bushel of manure but says there is 87+k in it..nothing works on cattle barn pile
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

Hi all, There is a mod for buying and selling fields. It is called Field Sell, by RedeX. It is around on several mod sites. Hold down the Right Ctrl and then PgUp and PgDn to scroll between fields. Hit Enter to sell or buy. Maybe you need to be outside vehicles, can't remember. It is best to bring up the big map at the same time, as the mod doesn't show the map.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)