Request for Giants

fenixguy

Re: Request for Giants

Post by fenixguy »

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again: I'd be happy using nothing but well-modeled Lizard brand equipment exclusively if that meant the game's physics, weather, and other simulation aspects were improved. I'm a PC to console convert and I don't miss (well I do but not enough to bother me) using KWs, Peterbilts, John Deeres, etc...

That being said, I love having real world brands and would welcome seeing many more added. I just hope Giants continues to improve the actual game rather than adding eye candy for the sake of eye candy. Like with Stara: that's a brand I had never heard of but it added some useful equipment, we actually have two functioning coulter chisels now.

BTW, here's the one thing I miss most from FS15, I adored this truck so much and even added an air start sound from another mod to make it even better:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
averydan

Post by averydan »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again: I'd be happy using nothing but well-modeled Lizard brand equipment exclusively if that meant the game's physics, weather, and other simulation aspects were improved. I'm a PC to console convert and I don't miss (well I do but not enough to bother me) using KWs, Peterbilts, John Deeres, etc...

That being said, I love having real world brands and would welcome seeing many more added. I just hope Giants continues to improve the actual game rather than adding eye candy for the sake of eye candy. Like with Stara: that's a brand I had never heard of but it added some useful equipment, we actually have two functioning coulter chisels now.

BTW, here's the one thing I miss most from FS15, I adored this truck so much and even added an air start sound from another mod to make it even better:
I too hope for better game play for sure but, I do love the overall experience though. It's the little things that just blow up my experience. that little lawn mower made me so happy so I could groom around the farm house while my crops are growing. Your spoiler, amazing look!! I would love that setup!! Especially the belly dump trailer.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

Im gonna wait to see how well the next 2 games fair when released and what they have to offer. Then if they're good and do well, what Giant's response will be whether in a DLC or FS19. Pure Farming releases....supposedly in March so that gives Giants about 6 to 8 months.
I love playing FS and have EVERY day since FS13 on XBox360...ask my wife lol. Games get better with competition.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^So true^^ It can only get better.
averydan

Post by averydan »

Gotta love competition!! It makes everybody better.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

I agree with the one who said we have enough cultivators! It getting kind of stupid to keep buying the same old stuff! Giants should have more than enough money to build/buy a new game engine that will support terrain deformation and such. Giants hase create a really good game, but in my opinion its loosing steam.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

texasplowboy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 pm in my opinion its loosing steam.
It's not. Not yet anyway. Seasons basically gave us a completely new game and not one license was bought in the process. In fact, Giants didn't even do the heavy lifting and it was free to all players. *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Screw all yalls silly ideas. What this game needs is a Taco stand.
EDIT:And less pansy @$$€$.
EDIT 2:Not saying that anybody who posted yet is one...
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

I can't believe the " Teenage Mutant Ninja Trolls " have not jumped in and said something about the "Scripts", School must be back in session.
PC/Xbox1
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I just died :lol: :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 pm Screw all yalls silly ideas. What this game needs is a Taco stand.
EDIT:And less pansy @$$€$.
EDIT 2:Not saying that anybody who posted yet is one...
Yeah a taco stand requires one cow a day (taco meats) fatten the cow up then sell to taco stand....profits! Lol
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

I'm surprised on console that no one has made a gravity box tipper or a hopper bottom semi trailer for grains.
PS5
averydan

Post by averydan »

Hwyroller wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:25 am I'm surprised on console that no one has made a gravity box tipper or a hopper bottom semi trailer for grains.
I'm still hoping for the day!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

that was honestly one of the high points of going to pc for me.. the first trailer i used to haul crops for my grandpa was a beautiful double hopper bottom and an old(ish) ford day cab (it was pretty similar to the single axle lizard in game) that rode like a log wagon.. grandpa has been gone a few years now and between the trailer and some other equipment and map mods i was able to within reason mirror my grandpas farm and that was a lot of fun for me
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
averydan

Post by averydan »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm that was honestly one of the high points of going to pc for me.. the first trailer i used to haul crops for my grandpa was a beautiful double hopper bottom and an old(ish) ford day cab (it was pretty similar to the single axle lizard in game) that rode like a log wagon.. grandpa has been gone a few years now and between the trailer and some other equipment and map mods i was able to within reason mirror my grandpas farm and that was a lot of fun for me
Price of Farm Sim: $60. Bringing up precious memories and getting lost in them, Priceless!! That's the gaming experience I love!! Thank you for sharing a beautiful memory.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed