Altenstein Equipment?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PrincessJessi84

Altenstein Equipment?

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

so to begin with i love this tiny little map.. the problem however is equipment selection on console.. on pc i could easily set myself up with the perfect lineup which is what i might have to do.. but ive been playing in the living room lately on the ol xbone and im really struggling to put together a lineup for this map.. even the MF pack tractors from blacksheep seem giant and clumsy on this map.. i got excited today about those tiny mf tractors released but they will only run a few impliments.. so my question for those who use this map is how to u cope with the small spaces? what is your vehicle and equipment lineup for this map? any ideas for a gal who just wants to rock a tiny lil old farm on the xbone?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
FordFarmer97

Re: Altenstein Equipment?

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I use the starting stuff, an MF 675, a Amazone corn planter (small one) and MF silage cutter. Works pretty good. Autoload bale trailer too
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
PrincessJessi84

idk.. maybe its just me.. on pc i pair equipment up with the map im on based on size and stuff.. ive got everything from a 40hp tractor up to a triple axle 1,400hp tractor that will pull pretty much anything i ask if the room is available.. ive got a huge triple hopper trailer that holds 250,000L and i have a pickup that holds 500L.. and to me i just cant seem to find the tiny equipment set on console that this map deserves.. i could make good use of the classic pack from fs15 on this map.. i guess ill just play on pc as there doesnt really seem to be a way to play how i want on this map on console
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Massey Ferguson pack is what i use on it
Gr33kW4rr10r

Post by Gr33kW4rr10r »

I'm using smaller traktors, less than 150hp. I try not to use trailed implements, so smaller seeders and cultis/ploughs. I grow corn and sunflowers (6m folding header on sampo for easy navigation). I raise pigs but only grow wheat in open field next to farm, so no moving headers too far. I use the auto load 4 bail mod from BSM to move straw around although tbh it would not take too long doing them one by one given the small numbers. Moving product involves the small Tatra truck with hook lift and 18k skip body. Wish there was a small rigid truck mod around 30k capacity....guess I need a pc for that :gamer:
Kind regards
David
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I agree, i miss small cutters and stuff for small tractors. Hope they will appear
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Farmer man wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 am Massey Ferguson pack is what i use on it
Me too ☺
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
PrincessJessi84

ill probably use the new tiny mf and the smallest mf from the blacksheep pack to run things it wont.. but i can run a small handful of things with the 47hp mf.. like the smallest in game rake and tedder will operate exactly 1mph below their normal even though they need more power according to the specs.. there r some other nice little things that have made their way to console as well that go good with it like that old 2000L water trailer and i can pull that old wood 6000L tipper around the fields to empty the harvester.. and there is that "homemade" cultivator that will run.. stuff like that.. its just hard going back to console sometimes.. on pc i have all the perfect stuff to run with those tiny tractors on a map like that.. small seeders.. a tiny square baler that will make bales that will fit in the back of the pickup.. an old wooden collection wagon.. stuff like that.. im not complaining.. console has soooooooooooo much more stuff than before and frankly some of it is pretty awesome and works really well.. its just hard to switch gears after playing strictly on pc for awhile.. i didnt mean to come off as ungrateful or anything like that.. ive just gotten used to being able to find the perfect sized machine for the job with the virtually unlimited amount of mods available for pc.. but still.. if anyone knows of any implements that the tiny mf will operate within reason that i havent mentioned please let me know.. ill keep testing things and see if there is any more.. on a side note putting the 47hp mf next to the 88hp mf is like the cutest thing ever.. and puts into perspective how big the mf tractors from the blacksheep pack would really be lol
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I use the in game masseys, plus the one from platinum. So the 7700, 5600, and the 4709, I find myself liking trailed equipment on this map, and for combine I leased the smaller massey combine (ingame), and of course my trusty jcb skid steer, and some mf pack stuff (mower, baler)
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:48 pmits just hard to switch gears after playing strictly on pc for awhile..
Did your computer die or do you enjoy punishing yourself? :lol:

There's a small cultivator and plow coming out from the same modder that made the little tractors. For a hay rake/tedder, I think I'd use the haybob made by CDModelz. I'd love a small sickle mower to go with the tractors too. It's too much to ask for a small square baler but that would fit nicely.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
PrincessJessi84

nah the pc is fortunately very much alive.. i just sometimes like sitting on the couch and playing on the big screen.. plus the changing of gears from pc to console is a double edged sword.. its more difficult to find the equipment i want but its kinda fun to overcome the limitations as well.. on pc im admittedly spoiled.. pretty well any equipment i would want for a farm can be found and modified to my liking with just a smidgen of time but sometimes its nice to farm outside my comfort zone and kinda force myself to make do with whats available.. and i agree.. with the small farms and tractors finally making way to console its high time there is a small baler.. and seeder for that matter
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Gr33kW4rr10r

Post by Gr33kW4rr10r »

I would love to see the return of the classic pack from fs15...
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

I have some good equipment sugestions for you Jessi. I run a NH T5 and a Zetor major 80 with the mf cultivator and baler from the pack. I also run the Kneverland drill (3 meter) and the pottinger Mower conditioner (3 meter) Those 2 tractors really work good for me. I would try the nh T5 if i was you. It is under 100 hp and will do everything you need.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

There's some good choices on console for small equipment, not nearly as much as PC I'm sure.

For small equipment I always use the Giants mod: Vaderstad Rapid 300C seeder. It's interesting because it's mechanical and makes no sound, so you have to look at the alignment of parts to know it's ready to run. Cultivates as well. There's the Biobeltz WST220 weeder by toxicom, which looks right at home on all the smaller and older tractors.

A tractor I like to use that's just under 150hp is the Zetor Forterra. The trick of this one is its excellent turn radius.
Farming on PS5
PrincessJessi84

actually ive used the tiny 47hp mf as a yard tractor and for small jobs like cultivating and windrowing and things of that nature.. but for a "big" tractor ive been using the lintrac 90 and its going pretty well.. its big enough to run the square baler and my kuhn seeders from the dlc at 102hp and what it loses in terms of power for climbing hills it makes up for by being very agile and sharp turning.. with the kuhn corn seeder (the 5.7m one from the dlc) i can literally make a single turn at the end of the field without having to reverse and be perfectly lined up for the next pass.. plus its got the loader arm option and 3pt hookups in front and rear as well as dual and narrow wheel options.. and as an added bonus i can pick the paint so purple with the lightest blue rims looks really sharp.. all in all its going pretty well.. headed into fall now with my animals doing well (or well enough starting on hard with no food and having to buy a bit of piggy food and do an emergency mow for my moocows) and harvest for everything is right around the corner.. i managed to save a few bucks to lease equipment and pay a worker to do a beet harvest for me (im role playing that im contracting a harvest of beets every few years) and all is looking bright for this farm and im really enjoying it.. and ive enjoyed figuring out how to make the available equipment really work for my farm in the most minimalist way possible
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors