Seasons Mod Thread #2

Corstaad

Re: Seasons Mod Thread #2

Post by Corstaad »

I'm in my third year and noticing price discrepancy on the economy page with seasons. Wheat never hit 536 for wheat in 2nd year. I sold at 402 and it only went to 410 in middle winter. This year it topped out at 459. I sold at 449. Silage is showing a price somewhere in 330 range and on the page and I'm only seeing + or - 10 on 240. This is on hard mode default gold crest.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:23 am The problem with pigs is that irl sows have on average 10 piglets per litter and can have 3 litters a year. If you had 20 sows to begin the year you should have 600 new pigs every year. From what I have seen so far the birth rate is well below that. But I am only 15 days into a 36 day season on Lawfolds....
Of course the birth rate is well below that. Mainly due to age and gender not being considered in the game. So every animal counts to increasing the birth rate the moment it is born. But as I wrote before the whole husbandry aspect in the game is too simple to be considered realistic or even logical. Seasons does not fix that.

For the prices on the Seasons economy page, I think Rahkiin was going to look at that again.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Sundropjunkie wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 am I don't know I don't know I just went through and was uninstalling some mods that I didn't use that much or maybe had duplicates or something and I don't know I went to load up the game and it popped up some weird thing that said that it might not work right or something and I was just like stuff so I just said heck with it and deleted it so now I'm sitting in front of my Xbox fixing to load up the valley

You can delete mods and keep playing that save game. It's just a warning saying those mods are deleted and if you have them bought you lose them and the money for selling them
XBOX/ FS22
Caprisaint

Post by Caprisaint »

Long time reader first time poster please go easy on me!! I am playing seasons on TVTOF PS4 and have a leased MAN truck which it now says requires maintenance tried at the farm workshop and the store but the option does not appear to be available truck now playing up any ideas?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Caprisaint wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:51 pm Long time reader first time poster please go easy on me!! I am playing seasons on TVTOF PS4 and have a leased MAN truck which it now says requires maintenance tried at the farm workshop and the store but the option does not appear to be available truck now playing up any ideas?
Same with my krone big m...who cares as long as it starts,I thought if it was leased you didn’t have to maintain it
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

On the economy page its not updating and showing the wrong prices. I'm into year 3 and last years prices are drastically off. Soybeans sold for 400 less then what they say. In all only one crop of barley hasn't seen a drastic reduction in price. Its around 20% lower on everything including animals. Barley for some reason seen a 20% increase which also isn't updated on economy page. Did I just go through a recession and more people drank beer?
Guil

Post by Guil »

If you have to do maintenance on it, it has likely cost you far more on leasing than it would have to purchase it outright and then you lose the resale value too.
You need to get out of the vehicle at the workshop or at the mobile toolbox and be close enough to it for the command to appear.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Caprisaint wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:51 pm Long time reader first time poster please go easy on me!! I am playing seasons on TVTOF PS4 and have a leased MAN truck which it now says requires maintenance tried at the farm workshop and the store but the option does not appear to be available truck now playing up any ideas?
I assume you have leased it for quite long?
Caprisaint

Post by Caprisaint »

reallogger wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:40 pm
I have completed 1 full year (6 day season) and have just gone into early summer of the second year so I believe 31 days at most if bought on day 1 can't remember exactly but it was early on.
Caprisaint

Post by Caprisaint »

Guil wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 pm If you have to do maintenance on it, it has likely cost you far more on leasing than it would have to purchase it outright and then you lose the resale value too.
You need to get out of the vehicle at the workshop or at the mobile toolbox and be close enough to it for the command to appear.
Tried toolbox mod still no option to maintain
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

You can't just get rid of the lease? You shouldn't keep a lease that long to require maintenance.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Caprisaint wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:51 pm
Guil wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 pm If you have to do maintenance on it, it has likely cost you far more on leasing than it would have to purchase it outright and then you lose the resale value too.
Tried toolbox mod still no option to maintain
You drive the machine next to the toolbox, get out of the machine, stand near the toolbox, and you will get the option to repair or customize in your HUD. I think the command is R. Hit that and you will have the option to repair the vehicle. Once it is repaired you can customize or sell (for owned vehicles anyway).

If the vehicle has an attachment (header, weight, implement...) you may need to detach it first before driving up to the toolbox, as the toolbox has a habit of detecting the attachment sometimes before it detects the vehicle.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Caprisaint wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:50 pm
reallogger wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:40 pm
I have completed 1 full year (6 day season) and have just gone into early summer of the second year so I believe 31 days at most if bought on day 1 can't remember exactly but it was early on.
Alright. This is fixed in the next release.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

Is there anyway to avoid animals being at 0% when you buy them? I have tried fully stocking their enclosure before I put them in and still the same. It took my pigs over a year to get to 90%, sheep look like the same.
It's a little frustrating, more like running and animal rescue centre! xD
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
markare

Post by markare »

Buy one, sell it, buy your amount.
Been covered in this thread numerous times
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress