Re: Seasons Mod Thread #2

Post by RODHA »

So, as the loan system in seasons is different, I took 1M loan :biggrin2:
And I wonder how much will it hurt this midnight :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

RODHA wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:57 pm So, as the loan system in seasons is different, I took 1M loan :biggrin2:
And I wonder how much will it hurt this midnight :lol:
Please tell us all when you find out Rodha, would be interested to the outcome and how much interest you got hit for
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I will.
I took the loan basically to buy 200 cows. So, my plan is to make them pay for themselves.
If the daily milk productions pays the daily loan interest and gives me something to start paying the loan back, I'll be fine.
200 cows usually give over 40k from milk per day. Lets see how that pens out.
PS5 / FS22
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I got over 40k from 80 cows in the winter time. but sold thirty of them to get back to fifty cows. that is all I want to start with because of the hay, and silage needs. and I get enough slurry from them for the farms. once in a while I need manure but not very often but the manure spreader is cheap on the budget. I just put a little in the manure spreader and then use the fill from the barn when ai is fertilizing. I did have a 1m loan by accident and I got it paid off in 3 or 4 years playing seasons on tvtof. next I will try sunshine next. as long as I can fill the silo king with hay from the bin I am ok. I used to do the bales of hay but when I get 12k of hay from the bin with 4k bale of silage then cows become a lot easier to take care of. I do ususally run 94% health or more. I think you milk production is based on health and amount of cows. chas

if I remember correctly, interest on 1m is about 14k. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Furryshrimp wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 pmPlease tell us all when you find out Rodha, would be interested to the outcome and how much interest you got hit for
First night interest was 2777 for my 1M loan.
But as it will increase every day I wonder how much will it be tonight.
Btw, my cows don't have TMR yet (everything else is full). So, their health is dropping down slowly.
Even with this and even with the fact that I bought them afternoon, they still gave me 11k worth of milk.
So far so good.
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:39 am Btw, my cows don't have TMR yet (everything else is full). So, their health is dropping down slowly.
I made the mistake buying cows too early in my current game, for a few days I could only give them grass & water. Health dropped to 33% before I could get them TMR. Back up to 41% now but it'll be a while before they give a decent income. 100 cows were producing an income of about $8k I think (before upkeep).
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

200 cows at %86 health with having everything they need gave me over 40k in TWC in normal mode with wales geo.
So, I think your 8k is due the health.
Mine was not a mistake btw. At that time cows were at their minimum selling price which was 3600 (instead of 5000) so I didn't want to miss the opportunity.
As long as they have water, grass and straw, I think they won't die until I will be able to make some TMR.
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:29 am So, I think your 8k is due the health.
Its absolutely the health - that was the point of my post. While your income is good now it will deteriorate with no TMR and take a long time to recover. I don't know what difference straw makes but you will definitely see a fall in income as I did on just grass & water. My thinking was the same - they won't die and it won't be too long before I can get them TMR but the drop in health was very quick.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Mine dropped down to %66 from %80 in over 24hrs. I also don't know how much effect does straw have on that.
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

They will only recover health at 1-2% per day when they have everything they need (not sure if the rate improves as their health improves). However, given how many cows you bought and how much cheaper they were at that time you may well still be in a better place than waiting.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

HOPE SO. Most important thing is them paying for themselves. If the daily profit goes below animal upkeep and loan interest then I'll have a problem.
Btw, I'm not sure but I think animal upkeep is higher when their health is low.
PS5 / FS22
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:10 pm HOPE SO. Most important thing is them paying for themselves. If the daily profit goes below animal upkeep and loan interest then I'll have a problem.
Btw, I'm not sure but I think animal upkeep is higher when their health is low.
Upkeep is not related to health atm, but it is a nice idea :)

Upkeep is varying with season also. Highest during seasons where the animals give birth and during the colder seasons to reflect vet costs. iirc spring is the most profitable time of year for cows.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Now that explains why it was over 5k per day for 200 cows. It is now earyl summer day 1 on a 9 day season us midwest geo.
Btw, I'm not sure how should I feel for giving an idea that would make things harder :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

In my hard play through on year 5. I switched from 3 day seasons to six day. My animal buy prices went variable pricing again. When I originally started the playthrough prices changed then sometime in year 3 it stuck on one buy price. This is from the actual animal dialog box not seasons economy page.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

THis is what can happen in my games if you do not skip night....(xbox) game speed not a factor.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmSzfv3llkMJhwRSQYdZu-aTbaqB
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s