Seasons Mod Thread #2

FarmerJimbob

Re: Seasons Mod Thread #2

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Dexzilla wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm THis is what can happen in my games if you do not skip night....(xbox) game speed not a factor.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmSzfv3llkMJhwRSQYdZu-aTbaqB
Does that happen with all prices or just animals? Is it only if you are in menu at midnight? Will have to check my Sosnovka save because I very rarely skipped night on that game.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 am

Does that happen with all prices or just animals? Is it only if you are in menu at midnight? Will have to check my Sosnovka save because I very rarely skipped night on that game.
I only showed the calendar so you could see it happen, it happens regardless. Most importantly it only effects animal prices, so is only really an issue for pig farmers reliant on the sell prices.
It an be stopped by skipping nights again, but seems to take as many skipped nights to 'repair' as nights you initially skipped.
In the youtube playthrough I let the game run over night in summer and late autumn when I had little to do, I will talk about it in next vid.
However, if the price glitches to a high one it is cool, if it does this you might give up...

XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I'm getting a new bug with repair dialog. When I switched to six day seasons I have two different repair timers. Maintenance screen its based on 3 day. In equipment six day.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I had a problem with the timer when I switched from 3 day to 6 day. then I switched from 6 day to 3 day and had 10 days left to maintenance but when I switched back there were no days left and it was expensive to maintain. switched back to 6 day, maintained the vehicles, and then I was ok switching back to 3 day. hope this helps. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

Sorry in advance if this has been asked. I have two fields of wheat that got planted late which means those two fields Will not be harvestable until my corn window for planting has passed. If I plant corn outside of the planting window aslong as I have the right temps will it still germinate?
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ No, I don't think so
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:40 pm ^^ No, I don't think so
Thanks man, Looks like I am going to be losing 2 fields of wheat then.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

So long as you were in the planting window for wheat it should be harvestable before winter.
When did you sow the wheat? Is it growing? if it failed it would revert to a harvested state.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
eric21

Post by eric21 »

NCFarmer3842 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 pm Sorry in advance if this has been asked. I have two fields of wheat that got planted late which means those two fields Will not be harvestable until my corn window for planting has passed. If I plant corn outside of the planting window aslong as I have the right temps will it still germinate?
It will germinate but you will lose the crop
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I don't think the wheat will be lost. have to test it but if he is waiting to harvest and then still plant corn the wheat should still be able to harvest. I hope I understood the ncfarmer right. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

NCFarmer3842 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 pm Sorry in advance if this has been asked. I have two fields of wheat that got planted late which means those two fields Will not be harvestable until my corn window for planting has passed. If I plant corn outside of the planting window aslong as I have the right temps will it still germinate?
Stuff planted in summer without a green bar will die over night.
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
Guil

Post by Guil »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:26 pm I don't think the wheat will be lost. have to test it but if he is waiting to harvest and then still plant corn the wheat should still be able to harvest. I hope I understood the ncfarmer right. chas
How do you plan on planting corn without cultivating the ground first? Cultivating will remove any crop already there.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:29 pm
Hairy Bob wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:37 am So long as you were in the planting window for wheat it should be harvestable before winter.
When did you sow the wheat? Is it growing? if it failed it would revert to a harvested state.
This is incorrect because wheat planted in the fall will not be ready to harvest until the following summer
Sorry, I meant to say that only applies for spring crops. My bad!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

Thanks for the responses everybody. When I planted my last 2 fields of wheat I did it a couple of days late. I'm playing Midwest geo with 9 days which means I have a 3 day planting window in summer as wheat is.not ready until the first day of summer. My last 2 fields wouldn't have been ready until the first day of mid summer which by that time I would've been outside the planting window for corn. I wound up just plowing the wheat under and losing those 2 fields not too bad though as those were both 2 acre fields.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wasn't expecting a GEO mod from another modder :confusednew:
I just want to ask if Realismus had any idea of the Italy GEO or if they had the opportunity to test it?
PS5 / FS22