Seasons Mod Thread #2

RODHA

Re: Seasons Mod Thread #2

Post by RODHA »

How about the fruit trees mod? Did anyone try those yet?
PS5 / FS22
Scorten

Post by Scorten »

Are Seasons and MR Gameplay compatible? I have read through various threads and stumbled upon many conflicting statements.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Afaik they are, main MR mod anyway as it only affects equipment behaviour, the gameplay mr mod should also.
here are known mod conflictsof the MR mod listed: https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=195659.0
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Scorten wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm Are Seasons and MR Gameplay compatible? I have read through various threads and stumbled upon many conflicting statements.
I've played a lot with Seasons and MR Engine and have had no issues. Originally I thought there was a conflict between Seasons and MR Gameplay but I believe that has been rectified, as I've read several recent comments of people playing with that combination with no trouble. I only tested it (MR gameplay with Seasons) for ten minutes myself but it seemed to work fine. However I was so mad that MR Gameplay changes round bale size to (an extremely unrealistic) 2000L that I immediately turned it off :biggrin2: However the MR Engine is just awesome and is a huge compliment to Seasons. Gearbox Addon is also awesome and compliments both Seasons and MR imo
Scorten

Post by Scorten »

DirectCedar wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 pm I've played a lot with Seasons and MR Engine and have had no issues. Originally I thought there was a conflict between Seasons and MR Gameplay but I believe that has been rectified, as I've read several recent comments of people playing with that combination with no trouble. I only tested it (MR gameplay with Seasons) for ten minutes myself but it seemed to work fine. However I was so mad that MR Gameplay changes round bale size to (an extremely unrealistic) 2000L that I immediately turned it off :biggrin2: However the MR Engine is just awesome and is a huge compliment to Seasons. Gearbox Addon is also awesome and compliments both Seasons and MR imo
Wait, WHAT? This explains why I was only producing small bales... I'm new to the game so I thought it might have something to do with the baler (bought the cheapest available).
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Scorten wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:02 am
DirectCedar wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 pm I've played a lot with Seasons and MR Engine and have had no issues. Originally I thought there was a conflict between Seasons and MR Gameplay but I believe that has been rectified, as I've read several recent comments of people playing with that combination with no trouble. I only tested it (MR gameplay with Seasons) for ten minutes myself but it seemed to work fine. However I was so mad that MR Gameplay changes round bale size to (an extremely unrealistic) 2000L that I immediately turned it off :biggrin2: However the MR Engine is just awesome and is a huge compliment to Seasons. Gearbox Addon is also awesome and compliments both Seasons and MR imo
Wait, WHAT? This explains why I was only producing small bales... I'm new to the game so I thought it might have something to do with the baler (bought the cheapest available).
Audible laughter was produced. I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks this is queer as folk :lol: :lol:

No, for such an otherwise brilliant mod this appears at least to me as a marked omission.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

RODHA wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:30 pm How about the fruit trees mod? Did anyone try those yet?
from my experience they do not have the seasons mask :frown:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ unfrotunate. could look pretty good with the mask
PS5 / FS22
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

the fruit trees work with Seasons.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohh, thats cool. Thanks Rahkiin :hi:
Now, I'll definitely be putting some.
PS5 / FS22
Conz

Post by Conz »

Does anyone know how to revert the animal food capacity back to 3 days ? Bit disappointed it's not a setting so I'm guessing it'll require some lua editing but I can't find it.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is already 3 days in seasons. At least in consoles.
PS5 / FS22
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Yup, seasons should only have a 3 day food capacity on pc too.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It’s the same on pc and console (3 days). The code is exactly the same.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

theSeb wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:15 pm It’s the same on pc and console (3 days). The code is exactly the same.
Speaking of trough sizes, have you (Realismus et al.) considered scaling trough sizes with season length? I ask only because it seems a little inconsistent to have troughs contain an entire season of food on 3-day seasons, but only 1/8th of a season on 24-day seasons.