Seasons Mod Thread #2

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Seasons Mod Thread #2

Post by Lisertan »

The first one (viewtopic.php?f=893&t=112321) got a bit long, so let's have a 2nd one.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
fenixguy

Re: Seasons Mod Thread #2

Post by fenixguy »

Alright then... :lol:

Still loving it. On my second year on TVTOF no GEO mods. It's now late summer and I'm harvesting a field of winter wheat I bought. Corn is ready to be chopped for silage. I'm hoping to do some major expanding over winter in both land and cattle.

I've kicked around the idea of doing some more farming on Estancia Lampacho since that's where I was before TVTOF came out. Since it's southern hemisphere, I'm thinking on starting in the spring when TVTOF is in early fall. Play a day on TVTOF, and a day on EL. Just to keep things interesting and varied.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Been messing about at seasons on goldcrest to see how it all works. Now twc is all seasons ready I'm gonna hit it full force!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Lets see how long takes to get over 50 pages :lol: honestly just posting to subscribe to the thread
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RogueRooster

Post by RogueRooster »

You can subscribe without commenting you know, the wrench towards the top left of the thread has an option to subscribe to the thread. Just FYI
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Didn't think about that :hmm: thanks
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

How long after a rain does hay/straw start to rot off?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm not sure about bulk, but baled hay/straw lasts a while. I've had a couple straw bales out in the weather for almost a year now and they're about half the volume they were. I'd say loose stuff would rot sooner.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

So if rain is on the forecast bale it up. Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
markare

Post by markare »

Not sure if this has been mentioned or answered before. Myself and a friend tried a multiplayer game last night with the Sweden geo mod activated. Brand new save game not a thing done on the farm obviously. When he tried to join the game it let the sync operation work then he got a warning saying g unable to join game as they are re sting until the next day on the farm. I them had to speed up time until we'll after sunrise for him to be able to join. I know a lot of people start maps on multiplayer to do joint work. Why does seasons stop people from joining unless it is daylight. Xb1 if it helps.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

Has anyone else had issues getting crops to grow? In the menu it even says crop growth is off but it won't let me change it. It's mid-summer and none of my crops will grow.

I'm Playing on The Valley The Old Farm by the way.

EDIT: I just checked and all the fields I planted now say harvested and I never harvested them.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Seasons turns the growth menu off as crops grow differently in seasons.
Did you plant at correct soil temps ? Plant the crops when they should be sown ? If so, you should see some growth by now .
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

markare wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 pm Not sure if this has been mentioned or answered before. Myself and a friend tried a multiplayer game last night with the Sweden geo mod activated. Brand new save game not a thing done on the farm obviously. When he tried to join the game it let the sync operation work then he got a warning saying g unable to join game as they are re sting until the next day on the farm. I them had to speed up time until we'll after sunrise for him to be able to join. I know a lot of people start maps on multiplayer to do joint work. Why does seasons stop people from joining unless it is daylight. Xb1 if it helps.
I believe Rahkiin found this bug. He will probably confirm. Thanks for reporting. :)
Omniplasma wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 pm Has anyone else had issues getting crops to grow? In the menu it even says crop growth is off but it won't let me change it. It's mid-summer and none of my crops will grow.

I'm Playing on The Valley The Old Farm by the way.

EDIT: I just checked and all the fields I planted now say harvested and I never harvested them.
Please can you just read the manual? Link in my signature.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

When you get deep snow , make sure you have your biobeltz blower prepared. It works so good . Also , i m using seasons for every save I do now. It might look quite good. Can I just request some new GEOs if possible. Maybe a few more of the uk . Or edit the Wales one to have more snow.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
johnj

Post by johnj »

Any update on greyed out repair button on Krone Big M500 from last thread please? I only have 2 days left on the countdown! (on the valley old farm)and have exactly the same problem.