Slowing down steering

annasgramma

Slowing down steering

Post by annasgramma »

Being somewhat less than a mathematical genius (a LOT less, in fact), how do I slow down steering sensitivity for my trucks? I'm using a MAC computer with a Logitec Pro joystick controller. All of my axis sensitivities in the options menu are set at 14% and 100%. These are the original game settings, I'm assuming. This is all Greek to me. I can't keep control of my trucks - they either go off to the left or right, blocking equipment or going out of range of the harvester. With the current settings, I find it absolutely impossible to steer in a straight line. I would like to be able to drive along side of my harvesters to fill my trailers, but that's not happening. Any help or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated. I have the GPS mod installed. How would that work with driving along side a harvester?
SimulatedSphere

Re: Slowing down steering

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Maybe lower the settings at it's lowest?
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I would recommend to give the ‚Keyboard Steer‘ mod a try, which modifies the steering sensitivity according to the speed you are driving. Despite it‘s name it also works with joysticks and other controllers.

It is available on the official ModHub: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

don_apple wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:08 pm I would recommend to give the ‚Keyboard Steer‘ mod a try, which modifies the steering sensitivity according to the speed you are driving. Despite it‘s name it also works with joysticks and other controllers.

It is available on the official ModHub: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
Thanks. Helpful, as always!!