Transfering your equipment and or tractors

MarcusSpinner

Transfering your equipment and or tractors

Post by MarcusSpinner »

I'm a big fan of this game, but at the moment I'm having trouble with it. This is meanly because there are to many equipments and vehicles to but more on the equipments side. I just can't see the forest anymore because of all trees (to much equipment). So now I'm stuck playing the game on the same map and and with the same equipement. As I know there are other maps to play to change up the gameplay, but then you have to start from scratch or cheat all your previous equipement in again and this is not my type of solution. So what I wish there was that you have like an overview of your equipement and tractors where you can make a selection or select each unit and then transfer them to a different map without destroying your save file from this maps. This way you decide on which map you keep playing and you still have your equipement and tractor that you work so hard for and ofcourse you can always decide to switch back with all your units to previouse maps. Note also that you will take your money with you or else you can't pay for the cost of your equipement and tractors. This way can play with and expand on what you have without being stuck on the same map and doing the same thing over and over again. I only play on console but this just a feature I wish to see in this game to make the challenge bigger in the game and grinding more and more for bigger and more machinery.
Xbox One
FordFarmer97

Re: Transfering your equipment and or tractors

Post by FordFarmer97 »

PC has this for crops. Other than that I don't think they'll do it.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

If you want to "transfer" your stuff to a new map, use money cheat.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
MarcusSpinner

Post by MarcusSpinner »

Farmer216 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 pm If you want to "transfer" your stuff to a new map, use money cheat.
Money cheat is just not a solution why, I have to write down all the equipment and vehicles and look them up again in a new save. That just makes my problem even worse!
Xbox One
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

It would be possible on PC by exporting the vehicle details from one XML file to another I would think.

As your signature says Xbox, you may be out of luck unfortunately.

New map, new equipment, part of the challenge for me personally.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

If you are transferring all of your vehicles and money, isn’t that basically you playing exactly the same way but on a different map ? You’ll still be doing the same things over and over with the same gear and money. Grinding as you say.
You should try starting some new maps from scratch. Many are varied and offer different ways to farm.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Beardy Amos

Post by Beardy Amos »

I can make enough money on a new map by concentrating on sheep for there wool to begin with.
I harvest what fields I have
Sell all my crops
Sell all my equipment
Buy a case puma with front loader
Grass cutting equipment and forage trailer
Water bowser and a bale trailer to transport the wool
Take out the maximum loan and buy sheep
Once you have 300 sheep and keep them fed watered and clean they breed like rabbits
I keep mine at around 600 sheep and have a constant supply of wool
Once they breed to 700 sell 100 and you make hundreds of thousands
I can easily make enough money in about 20 hours real time to buy the biggest new Holland harvester. A couple of new Holland t8 tractors. Large seeder cultivators and a Lorry..
Depending what map you play as prices are different you can make between 1 million and 3 million for each trailer of wool and it's good fun doing it without the need for cheating