New Holland T7 mods for console .

JD6800

New Holland T7 mods for console .

Post by JD6800 »

is it likely that an older model New Holland t7 like a t7.200 or a t7.235 will come to console does anyone know ???
FordFarmer97

Re: New Holland T7 mods for console .

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Cool idea, would be neat
Last edited by FordFarmer97 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:37 pm viewtopic.php?f=895&t=122845

Seriously, these threads are getting ridiculous
Ford what you need to remember is you ain’t a moderator it is up to the mods to sort these threads out and up to GIANTS to educate people on what can and can’t be made for consoles, no need to be crappy with every new request thread that is made! I remember a few months ago you posted an apology for being so blunt with people, what happened to that?

I am no means looking for an argument but you should look at the way you speak to people, some of these people are kids and grown men how are just asking question because they don’t know what is possible and not possible! Take on board what am saying mate!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi JD6800, Please do not post the same topic in multiple forums.
As for ford, solid advice there from jamie. Once again I'll say to everyone, if you have a problem with a post report it, all too many times things have escalated over silly bickering.